Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Malf Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I play games for the enjoyment of completion. This means getting the best items and having the reputation as one of the best of my class on a server. I have played retail for two years with those goals in mind. This may sound a little melodramatic, but I really do not feel any fulfillment from raiding four days a week and maintaining a high arena rating anymore. Although I played on PVP servers exclusively, a friend suggested that we “roll” on an RP-PVP server early this summer. I got my first taste of RP while passing through Brill to do “lowbie” quests to raise my reputation with the Undercity. I was hooked. I recently canceled my World of Warcraft account to focus on school. I'm an English major with an addiction to World of Warcraft, so here I am.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine, who moved out of my area, during our Sophomore year in High School suggested that we play to stay connected.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I filed through the different RP centric private servers, and this one stood out the most for me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To unspecific, I like roleplay that revolves around a problem or situation that the characters attempt to solve through action or words. An invasion of a town, the philosophical consequences of Death Knights, just about anything that isn't just pleasantries exchanged between two strangers.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are the Orcs, and my favorite class to play are Warriors. Orcs embody honor, strength, and loyalty. Their history of corruption and redemption is very noteworthy What makes warrior very appealing to me is their inability to readily escape a battle. Once they engage an opponent, they are deadlocked into the fight, unless they want to run clumsily away.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Flexible and easy to get into role play with other enthusiasts.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility appeals to me. People often make their characters incredibly strong, which makes often ruins roleplay on the retail servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Malf sat on the edge of the campfire he prepared for his current master,the orc Holgar.. Orcish warriors rarely if ever brought their servants traveling. The Forsaken Malf was a mysterious fellow. From the look of his flesh, the sinew of his hands, Holgar could tell he was a warrior. The clarity in his eyes, the blank and focused demeanor, all were tell-tale signs of a seasoned warrior. Why Malf auctioned himself as a servant capable of cooking, fishing, and all manners of first – aid boggled Holgar. He was up to something. There was an agenda to this Malf that Holgar would discover, root out if he must.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hopefully you guys can have me.