Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: revco9 here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost:
Tell us about yourself, as a player: Hi, I've been roleplaying for a little over 2 years now. I've been looking for the "perfect" World of Warcraft private server, so far I have had no luck. I'm confident that CotH will be the best for me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Connecticut, USA- English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I always played Warcraft 3, then when WoW came out I was so happy, I started on a PvP server Illidan and got my hunter up to 60. Shortly after I looked at a RP server. Originally it was great, the servers were active and the people were experienced. However shortly after The Burning Crusade was released I noticed the RP numbers and quality start to deteriorate. After that I decided to try leveling again, after the constant grinding for gold and gear got boring (And shortly after WotLK was released). I set out for the perfect RP server.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, the other servers either have mean GM's, poor RP quality or to little RP. I've done some research and seen the CotH has had great reviews.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To me, solo (Sort of low number) RP is fun, something like a lone group of hunters seeking their prey. Or something like a huge battle with a bunch of people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans- I enjoy to RP humans because they are very adaptable. For example you can't have a Tauren Paladin or rouge. But you can be almost any class or standing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations for this server is for it to have good quality roleplay, and a good amount of people on it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I feel "Maturity" is the most appealing to me. I think this is important because when people can't take a character seriously it ruins the roleplay for everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a cold, dark night in Duskwood. A lone witch hunter quietly stalked his worgen prey. As he drew closer to hit shot, something went wrong. He noticed he had forgotten his silver bolt for his crossbow. Knowing he had little to no chance of killing the beast with an iron bolt, he decided he would lay down to rest. Drifting off into a hazy sleep, he soon woke to leaves and sticks breaking around him. He quickly drew his cross bow and prepared for a fight. Suddenly a worgen burst through the trees, leaving him with only a single scratch. Now infected by the worgen, he quickly headed back to Darkshire seeking medical attention. Two days after a full moon arose, he slowly an painfully turned into the beast he had once hunted, killing 2 nurses and a doctor he quickly headed towards Stormwind. After the moon had set he became human again, knowing what he had done he now lives a shady life. However on nights with a full moon out, you can still hear his howls.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Could I RP this guy in the story?
I'm pretty sure that you can't RP a worgen(yet) when Cataclysm comes out sure, but until then I'm fairly certain you need to RP one of the playable races. Perhaps a worgen hunter who is still human? Regardless! WELCOME TO THE SERVER!
Ok, thanks.