Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dethren
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
well i go by many names but my favorite is Dethren. i used to RP a lot then i got into PvP but i would like to join the RP world again. i used to RP on a Private server but the server closed down so i stopped... and would love to RP again. One of my friends on my old Server went to this server awhile back so i thought i would try it out.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
im from the united states i was born in Oregon, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?
well my uncle started playing when it first came out and i was a big Xbox fan, but he told me about this game so i decided to check it out when i saw the commercial for Burning Crusade. Then i got my friends in it, now most of them quit but i still play a lot.

What made you seek our server over others?
like i said earlier one of my friends started playing on this server, i don't know if he still does. but i was thinking about getting into RP again so i decided to try this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy
Truthfully I'm game for anything. all i have to do is get into it and make a character to the way of the RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
Well Dethren is a Tauren Warrior, i enjoy this because my warrior loves war when its time, but if its not time he is a peaceful person and doesn't go look for war.
So i guess Tauren because they are spiritual. And class is warrior because they are strong but they can have so many different types of personality's.

What are your expectations of this server?
Just a good Rp server And a place to start over.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
i think respect is because a lot of the time when i RP someone will be disrespectful. so i look forward to being on a respectful server

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!
(its not good sorry)

"Dethren lets go train" said the young tauren, Zareth
"okay, where are we going today?" dethren stands up and walks over to his axe.
"lets go to south Mulgore"
The young tauren run off before the elder tell them of the attack that well soon be upon them.

(A few hours later)
"Haha i can still beat you" laughed Zareth.
"Keep it shut one of these day i will beat you" replied Dethren, "do you hear that?"
In the distances they hear the yelling of there family and friend.When they got close they ran into one of the guards tower.
"Who are they" asked Dethren.
"I think they are Scourge."
"We need to help."
The two tauren Shout as they run to help there fellow Tauren. Then Zareth stopped and turned and tried to hit dethren with his sword.
"Zareth this is no time to train!"
"someone is whispering to me, he is telling me that you will betray me."
"Zareth, i would never."
Zareth lunged at Dethren With his sword. Dethren heard the yell of his mother and turned, Just as Zareth slashed his arm. Dethren ran the other way to try and save his mother not even realizing that he had a deep gash in his arm.
"Mom!" he yelled over the sound of swords and shields clashing.
Then he saw his mom crawling towards him, when all of a sudden zareth appeared behind her.
"This is were it ends!" zareth yelled.
"No, zareth what have you done?"
"joined the Lichking in his crusade"
Then the tauren and the rest of the scourge left the small village, and the tauren known as Dethren still search's for his childhood friend so he can get his revenge.
hey, will you approve or deny me please so that i know...so that i stop checking and all i see is 0 replies.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Have fun, ask me or any other grunt through PMs if you have anything to ask, and make sure to /join chat when you get ingame! Also, another Tauren player is great!
Thank you :D