Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Addition of new Supplies at AB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to request the various Primals be added to one of the vendors in Arathi Basin. Emphasis goes on Primal Might, which I believe we can all sympathize is a pain to get. So, if this is possible, it would be most appreciated!

(And on the off chance that it's already been done, forgive my ignorance.)
They are there.

Krugosh sells that stuff.

I'm just not sure where exactly he is, at the moment. But he is close to Gorina, the Mining Supplier. Probably just inside the Mine on the east side.
That's fantastic. Thanks.

Edit: Just checked. There's no Primal Nether, which sucks, 'cause that's what I need to make my desired weapon. XD So, I request that be added, please!
You should check. I already have a list going in that other thread about a new merchant at Arathi.

Primal Nether should be on there.

However you can get those now.

If I remember correctly, you can buy Primal Nether in Shattrath City. They are located in the big room at the center of the city with the portals. The cost is so many Badge of Justice, I believe.

You can buy Badge of Justice from somewhere in Warsong. I think it's from that penguin in the Lionheart Armory area, on the Alliance side of the Gulch.

So, use gold to buy the Badges, then use a portal to Shattrath to go buy your Primal Nethers, until they are made available in Arathi directly.
Ahh. Got'cha. But, trust me, I checked through all the lists for the Primal Nether three or four times to make sure I didn't miss it and make myself look like an idiot. It's really not there yet. But, I'll do the Shattrath part and get my mats. Thanks for the info.

But first, I'll be needing money, 'cause the mats for a Felsteel Longblade are -expensive-. >.<
Krugosh now has Primal Nethers. Glee!