Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Raptorca's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What made you seek our server over others?:
I like playing my characters, but I haven't found any servers (except Blizzard's) where is a good RP community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like much roleplaying with action, danger (PvP more than PvE). But I like RP in "peace" too. Well, I must admit: I like all kind of roleplaying ^^"

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I like Night Elves. I think they have a great, intresting past, and they are mystical. (Returning back, I like them since Warcraft III, I played with Night Elves a lot.)
My favourite class...hmm...I think hunters are the first ^^. Taming beasts, trapping enemies, shooting them down from distance...so useful.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I can have a good time here, without feeling alone, or being ganked. I hope I found a great server here, good community, and players, who likes roleplaying.^^

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like so much, and I really respect the PvP rules. ^^

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Running.

I saw my tiger, Dhelaas, was an easy pride to that demon..He lied, and he was nearly dead.
That demon was an evil...living rocks, burning in green fire...I saw the true evil in it's face.
I had no brave for facing that monster, because I'm nearly out of arrows....But..I can save Dhelaas...And if I dont kill him, anyone can be a pride to him....Maybe an orc....Or another Night elf...I turned around, and loaded my last arrow. The demon stopped, and looked at me with his soulless eyes...I saw the hunger for blood in them.
I have gathered all of my power, and shooted at him, shouting: For The Alliance!
My arrow hit the monster at the head, and the demon's head begin to crackle. The green fire began to fade, and I was happy..but too early.
One of the falling stones hit me, and i got swooned.
I heard a sound from far...
-Nemethian..Nemethian, are you feel yourself good? It was a hard hit...
I recognized where I am. At the inn in Astranaar.
-Yes, thank you so much...-I replied.-But...Where's Dhelaas?
-Who?
-My tiger, Dhelaas.
-Ohh...You mean that tiger with the leather collar?
-Yes, where is he?
-...He died..One rocks falled on him straight...He had no chances to survive.
I felt sad, and angry. I failed. I thinked I can't see in my eyes of my master, Rathiena.
One runner just arrived to town, she ran to me straight. I identified her. She's Nayala, one of the best runners in Darnassus.
-Nemethian, I have bad news... -She looked at me sadly.-
-What happened?
-Rathiena...Died. Dozens of orcs and trolls killed her, in Warsong Gulch, when she lied injured.
-WHAT?!
My soul broken. I failed to my tiger, then I lost my master...I SHALL KILL ALL OF THOSE HORDE COWARDS! FOR RATHIENA AND DHELAAS! FOR THE ALLIANCE! FOR MY REVENGE!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nothing.