Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Coriv Geargrinder's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
First of all, I've been a roleplayer for almost ten years. I started out my roleplay career in the games called Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption. I went from being a character in someone else's story (you could make your own stories and such in VTM-R) to becoming a storyteller for my own guild. After a few years it got old since the plots began to repeat so I decided to see what else I could find. One of my friends suggested WoW and I gave it a shot, making an undead lock on Shadow Council And I've been a fulltime Rper on WoW ever since.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Texas, born and raised, I have a good mix of French, Italian, and Native American in me. My primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?: Like I said above, my friends told me to try it out. And of course I loved it

What made you seek our server over others?: The poublic servers are full of over dramatic Mary Sue's. Everyone just HAS to the have the most issues and have the saddest past. It's really hard to RP normally when everyone is crying about their possessed demonic son of Illidan

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most every type of RP. The guild I was in on Sisters of Elune started to RP in dungeons, but it wasn't going so well. I do enjoy the group roleplay, as long as people don't sit there and cry over their issues for the whole session

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Hmm. I'd have to say the Troll Shaman. I'm a huge fan of the Trolls, mostly due to their tribal outlook on life. A close second is a tie between the Orcs and Gnomes. Orc mainly becuase they went to hell and back as a race and finally found redemption. And Gnomes because well...they're friggin gnomes!

What are your expectations of this server?: I hope that I find some great RP with fellow experienced people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The "No Godmodding" rule. When you're trying to duke it out and the other toon just types "/e unleashes the powers of the nether, sending you to the ground as a burning husk" It kinda takes away the fun

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: All around the stalled tank, the undead hordes began to crawl up the sides, battering away at the steel walls.
Inside, the Dwarf and Gnome were frantically trying to reroute the power so they could at least get the heap of steel moving again. As Andrej cursed loudly, hammering away on the control starters, Corive had all but crawled inside the engine, trying to figure out what the problem was. He had built the damned thing, he should know how to fix it!
In a sudden burst of last resort ideas, Coriv pulled a small blue crystal from his clothing and threw it into the combustion chamber. As the crystal grew hot, it began to expand until it suddenly burst, sending power throughout the tank. Andrej threw the tank into gear and the lumbering machine shot down the hill, crushing undead and trees. As they rolled to a stop at the bottom, they were greeted by the rest of the tank squadron. The other dwarfs and several gnomes were applauding and cheering as Andrej and Coriv practically fell from the tank into the snow. The others picked them up and carried them as heroes down the path and into the Tavern, where a long night of drinking and shinnanigans would undoubtily take place.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing I can think of at the moment
I'm fairly certain this is meant to go in character profiles...
At first glance, your age is off. Rules state that, without special permissions, you must be above the maturity age of the given race. For Gnomes, the age of maturity is 40, as referenced on the Wiki.

And yes, this belongs in the Character Profiles forum.
It's over there, guess I mis-read the rules, sorry, feel free to delete from this forum
Ok I added the right introduction sorry for the mix up