Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Verangor's introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm the kind of guy that normally stands in the background. I love to take orders, granted that they are to my liking.
I normally play an incredibly wry, sarcastic, yet loyal and trustworthy role.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born in the US in 1993 and speak English as my primary (and only) language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

In short: My friends wanted me to start playing with them. I loved it and played nonstop, then I burnt out quickly. Then I quit and decided to go outside. Then, the alluring promises of new reigons and raised level cap snatched me back in, burnt myself out again. Now I roleplay, and it's great.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Quality. This server seems to do a great job of filtering the gold from rocks. Hopefully I'm the former :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I love all roleplay, so long as it's well organized and fun. However, I really enjoying a nice, relaxing, village type RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I love Human Rogues and Paladins. The Humans seem to fit these classes perfectly. Plus Humans look great in every peice of gear designated to these classes. I also love the Human lore and imagine I can emulate it very effectively.

What are your expectations of this server?:

As I said above, quality. This server really does look promising, and most of the members seem to have exceptional imagination and humor.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I love your stance on humility. Coming from a server where every other person was either a all power Death Knight (God forbid The Lich King himself.) or a Master Assassin. I hated these roles and tried to gravitate away from them as much as possible. I'm sure the GMs frown upon these types of roles.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Fjord, a small, evil mastermind of a Gnome was depressed that he had no luck with the ladies. So one evening, as he ate dinner with his favorite Henchman, Igor, he thought of a brilliant idea: Making his own spouse. So he went to work right away, searching for every peice of information about artificial life. After hours upon hours and months upon months of reaserch and gravedigging, he finally had a suitable cadaver, stitched up and ready to go. He said a prayer and shed a tear of hope, then cued Igor to throw the switch, then a blinding flash of lightning cracked upon the cadaver. Nothing happened. Shortly afterwards, a neighboring village heard of the monstrous intent of the sickly Gnome and began assulting Fjord's castle. Fjord, shocked, that all of his hard work and research had gone in vein, he decided that there was no convincing, the villagers that his intents were good and pure. He let them seige the castle without oppression. As the angry mob assulted the laboratory door, he held onto the lifeless hand of his would-be love. Then another flash of lightning struck the corpse, and killed little Fjord, but through some kind of miracle, gave life to the cadaver. She blinks her eyes and looks over at the lifeless corpse next to her. Enraged at the villagers, once they batter down the door she rips them apart, limb from limb. After the carnage, Igor appears out of a hidden corridor, and examines the room. He shows the crying girl schematics, illustrating how to rebuild Fjord.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really hope I told the right type of story.