Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cave and Camp East of Thunderbluff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East of Thunderbluff, in the mountains there is a Cave and Tauren Campsite. I have found a path that gets all the way up the mountains, but becomes two steep to climb literally five-ten feet from the top. If the GMs could somehow, through spawning objects, make this path more accessible, there is a new area that players, such as myself, could use for RP.

I was thinking about using the area for the future Tribe of the Sun, or some other Tauren Guild.

I can show a GM the path I know.
A word of advice:

When you request stuff like this, it's far better if you can request things that would benefit the server as a whole, rather than a select group of people.

Case in point, I was talking to Kretol about an island north of Theramore. It's secluded, you have to swim to it, and currently it's inhabited by monsters.

I wanted the place cleared of enemies, so it could be used as something of a base. It's got a few buildings, a dock, a lookout position, and some underground caverns.

But I was told the same as I told you. If it benefits a few people, it's really not worth the effort of the GM's to put something in.

But if it could benefit a bunch of people in RP, then it's worth the trouble.

Maybe the place could be open for any Horde character to use, since it's deep in Horde territory.
garrett Wrote:A word of advice:

When you request stuff like this, it's far better if you can request things that would benefit the server as a whole, rather than a select group of people.

Case in point, I was talking to Kretol about an island north of Theramore. It's secluded, you have to swim to it, and currently it's inhabited by monsters.

I wanted the place cleared of enemies, so it could be used as something of a base. It's got a few buildings, a dock, a lookout position, and some underground caverns.

But I was told the same as I told you. If it benefits a few people, it's really not worth the effort of the GM's to put something in.

But if it could benefit a bunch of people in RP, then it's worth the trouble.

Maybe the place could be open for any Horde character to use, since it's deep in Horde territory.

I think the island you're thinking about is Alcaz, a former prison where Varian was kept. And if so, all you really have to do is clear out that bad guy who is now inhabiting it (Some kind of doctor?) and then clear it. If I'm wrong, I guess I'm wrong.

But you could talk to Diethe as he had an idea to clear Alcaz quite a while ago (I think, I may be wrong)

Anyway, I guess all these ideas are viable and therefore you should go ahead with them!
You're right. Perhaps I'm being a bit selfish. It is just a nice area, but is left unused and could be used by added a single game object to make the last few feet of the trail a lesser incline. I do understand though, if this idea is to be discarded for lacking a large enough group of RPers. I'm trying to find an area to set up The Tribe of Sun, which is the main reason I requested this.
I imagine you could even go so far as to use that second village in Mulgore. The one you use before going to Thunder Bluff itself.

I've seen it mentioned here before, about sharing areas. So you could use that already established area as your tribal home, but it's not in the same place as the preexisting village, so much as your tribe is located somewhere else in Mulgore lands.

You are just using the village for the props. You have buildings, fires, various people running around.

Just don't treat them as villagers of that particular village, so much as villagers of your tribe. It could work fairly nicely.
If the GMs would let that fly, then it could work. Although I had chosen the original are for a reason, using a preexisting town in a different part of Mulgore would work. I would rather use Camp Narache( I think? ), the Tauren starting village.