Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: HGHellkeeper's Amazing Intro!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I tend to be more of a "join in" RPer. I don't really start RP's that often. When in OOC I rarely use grammar skills, but when IC, I try my best to be immaculate. I got into RPing a little bit in Starcraft, but not really a lot. I mostly hit it off in WC3, where I RPed for about two years strait, denying anything else. Personally I really don't like WoW's system. Grinding to me is just an awful time-drain. However I DID like the idea of the Warcraft universe from a point of view other than the "eagle's eye" point of view of previous games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born in the U.S. 1994. Ft. Collins CO. I speak English and am attempting learning German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Dad showed me Warcraft: Orcs and Humans when I was really young, and I've loved Warcraft ever since. I didn't actually play Warcraft 2 very much, being that I didn't own it. I bought Warcraft 3 opening day. Frozen Throne was the same. I spent almost all of my time on Warcraft 3 RPing. As a measure of my time, Xfire lists 736 hours played since Jan. 5th 2007. And that's just time when I had Xfire running. I have read just about all of the "lore books" that are out there. I haven't read the newest one however. I bought World of Warcraft opening day (pretty special huh) and I was excited to play it. Once I got started i was ecstatic to see what the world would be like. I was dissapointed when I ended up learning that the entire game was: LFG! YOU ARE IZ NEWB! it was a grind fest and i was sad. However I stayed with the original game to level 60. I raided molten core. I got bored and uninstalled it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I looked at several other RP servers and none of them looked as appealing to me as this one. A strictly RP server sounded fantastic.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Personally, I enjoy epic, long, and developed RPs, but I am not limited to them. I will do just about any other RP out there.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really like The Forsaken. Ever since I played the storyline of Warcraft 3, and TFT, I have been supremely fascinated with them. I always liked the undead, but not so much the idea of the "Lich King" controlling all of them. When I saw that they could be mindful beings with full sentience, it blew my mind. The idea that someone could be dead and have lived a whole life full of events, then be resurected and live an entirely new life fascinates me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to be able to RP with other people who enjoy it as much as I do. I also want to improve upon what I know, I want to RP as best I possibly can.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance - I'm really tired of people being intolerance of other people. I don't care what race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion you are. All people should be treated equally.
Maturity - I'm also very tired of people acting like children. If you are 21 act your age. Seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Fredreich awoke to noise outside of his tent. He looked around, scanning the horizon for any sign of movement. Fredreich stood up outside of his tent, still alert for any sign of an intruder. Then he spotted what it was. A small rodent, nosing around the nearby fallen leaves for food. He was getting far too jumpy as of late. He went back inside to try and rest for a while longer. Sleep was the only comfort he had anymore. Ever since his expulsion from the Alliance he had been having delusions of being hunted down. He hadn't even done much. Just killed a punk! He was asking for it anyway. He decided it was already getting too late to rest, he needed to make some more distance if he was to get out of Alliance territory by next week. He packed up his tent and started to leave. The sun was barely rising, and he had all the time in the world. He set off at a slow but steady pace, eating a small piece of bread as he went. He had a lot ahead of him, and he hoped he was prepared...

Sorry if the story is short, I'm tired and i don't much feel like making more.
Yo Welcome here.

HGHellkeeper Wrote:.................... All people should be treated equally.............

Who taught all that? :P You'll have to salute me everytime we meet in-game. :twisted: