Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Korgath's bio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
If by player you mean on regular WoW, then I like to PvP, primarily, but I also raid sometimes with my guild.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
At first I was into playing the original Diablo with my friend and then he introduced me to Starcraft and Warcraft II, it went on from there.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm really into the story of Warcraft, and for a long time I've wanted to roleplay, I've always felt it would add more depth to the game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As a roleplayer I prefer action, adventure, war, and sometimes romance.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is orc! Favorite class is harder, I mainly play a hunter and I love it, but I've grown to really enjoy my druid, warrior, and rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun time roleplaying with some chill people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Haha, probably the fact that you encourage proper grammar.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, here's what I've got written for my main character's bio so far:

Korgath was born ten years before the opening of the Dark Portal and the invasion of Azeroth. Born the son of Kargath Bladefist, thus, the heir of the Shattered Hand clan. But Bladefist kept secret the fact that Korgath was his son and had him put under the care of an orc named Zil‘throm. In the first nine years of his life Korgath lived the typical orcish childhood. Being trained to hunt, fight, and care for himself and the clan. He was taught about self honor and clan honor, and to uphold both. He was taught about cowardice, betrayal, and mercy. Young Korgath took these lessons to heart.

When he was nine years old, he witnessed the ritual where the chieftains and warriors of the various clans drank the blood of Mannoroth. He also noticed that the Frostwolf clan and their chieftain Durotan, as well as Zil'throm and Orgrim Doomhammer of the Blackrock clan did not drink the demonic blood. The next day he questioned Zil'throm on the matter and all he said to young Korgath was that a true warrior didn't need the blood of a demon to be strong.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah... do I HAVE to use that fighting system? Cause, in all honesty, I'd rather just kill stuff xD
Welcome to the server!

Answer to yer question, no, no you don't have to use it unless you are In-character. And not In-character either, if you've made a deal like that with the partner you are RPing with. So leveling is done just the way it is on the real server-os, unless for the rates increases, bugged quests etcetc.

Once you're in, join the chat! (By writing /join chat, fo')
;)

You has phon RPing now!