Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Trygon's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well... Uhm... I love World of Warcraft and Roleplaying is the best thing in whole gaming world! I love it on retail I already Roleplayed, but it was kind of boring becouse, they were lots of lollers. And if I'm not Roleplaying, I'm doing instances. :D And That's just awsome! I just love DPSing! :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the Netherlands and my primary language is... Dutch ofcourse :mrgreen:

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well i started plaing after some friends told me about it, and i was trying it out on their accounts. So I downloaded the 10 day free trial offer and then after the 10 days were over I buyed the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I heard that if you want to RP this is the best server to play on, so i went to take a look and i love it!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I like all kinds of Roleplaying, but it depends what I did that day IRL, if I come out of school i want to go relax in a tavern, but if I just woke up i want to go for some action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night elves, becouse they are so tall, and got those funny ears.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this to be the best server ever to RP on!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think all your rules are good, like peaple can't talk about Racism and drug use.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well... I'm not so good at making story's... I only make some story's after I created a charecter.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Welcome to the server!

We hope to live (Or unlive, depending on your race :P) up to your expectations!