Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fist and Formost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hey! OOC, I think of myself as a normal player who likes to have fun. I would usually get depressed from the levelling process on retail, and explode. I didn't really join a guild because I couldn't find one which was an actual RP, so I was considered a loner. I can't really say much, because I don't really like giving lots of info on what I did and what I will do. I'm like that. On the other hand, though, (AKA- the RP hand) I am a million people in one. I love RP, and the way the RP griefers ruin it is saddening. I can pretty much do any RP session and have fun. I really like RPing as a Blood Elf. I also enjoy Tauren (for their shamanistic and naturalist ways), Trolls (especialy hunters), Night Elves (sometimes) and Undead (their lore is some-what interesting. They have been through a LOT). I prefer deep RP sessions (basicly, that means that there is lots going on and you have to think a lot), kind of dark RP sessions (E.G- Vampires, mythical hellsih beasts, murders.) I also enjoy war sessions (E.G- Light VS dark) and sometimes I just like to have a simple drink at a tavern.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?

I was born in Nevil hall, south wales. My family was a Viking family ( I think) some time ago. I mainly speak English, but I speak some Welsh. Bendigedig Cymreag! (Brilliant, Wales!)

How did you get into Warcraft?

I got into Warcraft when I saw a copy of The Burning Crusade expansion pack for WOW. It looked good, so I bought it and the original copy and tried it out. I thoroughly enjoyed it at the start, and then discovered RP. Happy days.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, RP of course! I kind of don't get this question, if you will forgive my dumbness =D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Mentioned above. Summary- Almost everything, but mainly dark and ones that make you think.

What is your favourite race/class? Why?:

Also mentioned above. Summary- Blood Elven mages. I really enjoy the race for their lore, and their exile from the Kel'dorei. Something inside me also makes me like them, but I do not know why. I also picked the Mage class because BE+ Mage is an excellant combo. I always wanted to be a wizard when I was younger, so that trait from my childhood shows up in WOW =)

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect a safe, clean roleplay server with no griefers and lots of people ready and waiting for a good RP session (don't we all?)

Out of all our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Definitely respect. No one has fun when everyone is trashing everyone. Everyone deserves RESPECT. Everyone wants a clean, happy server. Disrespecting for fun or no reason is just sick (Welsh slang for Horrible, disgusting, etc)

Lastly, tell us a story! it can be short, it can be long: but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A young man left the tavern in Silvermoon city. The night was a dark and cold one; the days of winter frost would soon be here. The moon hung in the sky on invisible thread. The young man- Presumably Thalassian- turned up his coat to the wind. A hood covered his face, and he walked swiftly out of the grand city. He made his way to a dirt path and followed it. He followed the path to a quiet part of Eversong- a small pool covered by the tree's shadows. It was a Tranquil place, where nature could reign the land with almost no tampering off other mortals. The man kneeled close to the pond and pulled back his hood. He was a Blood Elf, with long mud-brown hair and soft green eyes. His eyebrows were long, and his ears sharp. His mouth whispered the words-
''Hello, Airia...I...decided to visit you...''
The Blood Elf took a purple flower from his coat, and gently placed it on the waters surface, where it gently floated on the water.
''I brought this for you... I know you like them'' He whispered. He smiled, but there was a great pain in his eyes, and from them, a small tear trickled down his cheek.
''I wanted to say hello and...'' He broke down in tears. In his mind, memories from his childhood flashed in his eyes. The long summers playing in the fields with Airia, with other children and playing hide and seek. He and Airia liked Hide and seek. But this Hide and seek... he wouldn't be able to say 'found you!' and smile.
He remembered when THEY attacked... It was too painful to remember.
''Im sorry Airia. I have to go. I will see you tomorrow.'' He went, sobbing to himself, leaving the Tranquil grove.
''I miss you Airia...'' could be heard before he disappeared out of sight.

I hoped you liked it, and I will see you guys online!
You better check the rules mate. There's a specific way introductions have to be written. I would advise you to read some of the others. You need to supply roleplay samples, and answer a number of questions. Otherwise you can wind up banned entirely.
Yeah. Just edited it now. Sorry 'bout that =D