Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Poll to consolidate all the requests for new hero classes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created this post so that the opinions on what hero classes should be instated could be consolidated into one post. It's your opinion here, please do not attempt to sway everyone in the universe into agreeing with you. Do give your reasons for why the class should be instated, just, please, don't get into arguements about it. That being said:

High Crusader - new Paladin Hero Class, my opinion. They'd be supremely devoted Paladins, who believe in the Light above all else, and thus have gained added gifts from the Light. They would use two handers, and have increased holy spell effects. I get this, because a lot of the more powerful elite Paladin creatures in the game are known as Crusaders, or High Crusaders.
Erm.... didint you already post something like this before the restart? >.>
I did post the suggestion for the hero class, but the posts about new hero classes have been getting a bit out of hand, and I wanted to make things a bit less... annoying for the GMs, by creating a single post where everyone can post their suggestions for a Hero class, rather than having several different posts.
Will the GM´s even add any new titles? Could be good to know before we all do these rants and topics about it.
Possibly not, but once again, that's not the point of this post. The point of this post is to consolidate all the other posts.
There is one post already on this, and I asked people to add to it. So.. you know.. add to it, don't make another. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1575
Agreed, please, if you're going to do this, read other people's threads first and make sure it hasn't already been started. If by some miracle we get a half dozen new GMs with a lot of free time (or other conditions arise that make adding more classes more feasable), we will want to know what people are interested in.

This topic is now locked, please direct all further ideas to the thread linked above.