Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: From the mountains of Dun Morogh come's a new warrior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: As a player I just want to be in a relaxing environment getting to explore the mountains and valley's of Azeroth. I am very laid back but like to have a fun time makeing new friends and fellow explorers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:I'm from the U.S. liveing in a little town were the closest things are an hour away. :( My primary language is english but I am teaching myself Japanese. :D

How did you get into Warcraft?: I've always been an Role player started in Dungeons and Dragons. It's a way for me to escape real life and live as a mighty dwarf miner from Iron forge.

What made you seek our server over others?: I have been seeking out a good Role Playing server for a long time the "supposed" RP servers on retail aren't even RP :-(

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?: I enjoy ever type of RP from a hard battle in the deep snow of the Dun Morogh valley to relaxing in a tavern drinking a flagon of ale and singing glorious song of old.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race would have to be the Dwarfs. The mountain race of miners and crafts men. My favorite class would definitely have to be the hunter there's nothing like running through the mountains with my wolf companion at my side.

What are your expectations of this server?: To have fun exploring and meet new people to RP with in the world of Azeroth.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Definitely the maturity rule there are far to many people out there that will get on and make a mockery of themselves in the game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: It's a cold day in the mountains of Azeroth so cold that with each breath you can see the fog of my breath. It's just another beautiful day for a Dwarf of the mountains. Wandering through the deep snow with my pet wolf Bear at my side. As I am walking I see up on the hill a glorious shimmering gold vein. "Now this is my lucky day" I said to Bear.
I went running up the slope to the gold vein but in my haste I failed to notice the Yeti coming out of it's cave which caught my attention when all i heard from my left was GROOOWWWWWLLL. Luckily Bear was more alert then me for all I saw was a ball of fur, claw's and teeth battle in the snow not 2 feet from me. I drew my battle axe and jumped into the fray at Bear's side between me and my pet we made quick work of the yeti a glorious creature but no competition against my axe and my pets fury.
With the battle over i cleaned my blade and give my mighty wolf a pat on the head and said "shall we finish up why were here my boy." With this statement me and my pet went up to the vein were I mined the gold out of the vein. " A day well worth it huh, let's go home boy," with that said me and my pet turned and headed back to Iron forge the mighty home of the Dwarfs.
The End

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I can't wait to join and play along side fellow Role Players.