Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MiniMajeh's Intro!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Off in the distance, an Undead is seen fiddling with his blades.. He begins walking and seems to almost, disappear. If you were to examine the area, you could spot a young Human, the age of, say, 22. You step into the bushes, unknown of what will happen, you feel compelled to sit and watch. You notice a bell roll out onto the ground, jingling, it catches the attention of the Human. You spot the Undead appearing behind the Human, and look away hearing a thud as the limp body hits the floor after a few gagging sounds. You turn back to look and see the Undead is gone.. After a moment of looking around trying to find him, you hear some light breathing in your right ear. You turn back stumbling out of the bush muttering words, "Uhm.. H-hi."

The undead speaks in a low tone with lack of a usual hiss, "Whyy, hello... Who might you be? Seeing.. As you are spying on me..?"
Uneasily said, "N-no... I j-just happened to p-pass by... I wont tell a-anyone.. I-I swear!" The Blood Elf edges away uneasily before bumping into a tree clumsily.
The Undead cackles a little to himself, his face-mask flapping a bit, "Hmm.. Well, I don't think I'll let you go quite yet.. You are going to have to pay a fee... How about ten gold.."
The Blood Elf looks to the floor unhappily, "But.. I-I only have three.."
The Undead sighs and says, "I'll let you off the hook.. Now you run along with your mouth shut, or I'll have to sew it shut.."
The Blood Elf runs along quickly scurrying out of the bush finding her way to the road and out of the forest running as fast as she can down the road to Silvermoon. The Undead begins on his way out of the forest walking smoothly as if nothing in world could bother him. (OOC: Okay, I got really tired, I just had to end it I got kinda bored too XD But when I'm actually -playing- WoW, it's a lot more fun haha)
Good story... But alas! It is not in the proper template. Look at the other introductions for examples!