Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Stray's Intro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Not much to say. Plainly speaking; I'm currently roleplay starved and was directed here on the word of a friend, so far it seems appealing and I'd like to get into your realm and see how you've evolved it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
England, naturally my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
If I remember, it was playing Warcraft 3 and the Throzen Throne. I noticed the advertisement for WoW in the booklet, and suddenly jumped at the thought of seeing how Arthas had proceeded. :p Wrath of the Lich King brought me dissapointment.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Mentioned with the first question, I've read up yours seems the most mature along with my friend's reccomendation.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like scenarios that can engage me, the genre itself isn't much of a matter. Overall, it wouldn't be roleplay in such a world like Warcraft if there wasn't a mix. some people prefer relaxation and others fighting, yet no matter which way you head down there's going to be a contrast of both. I personally lean on to the action and violence category, due to my vivid experience with it on retail roleplay severs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I tend not to take favourites. Lore-wise, my favourite class would be a Half Elf on account of the fact they're reclusive, and shunned by both races of their heritage. For class I would say I'm rather fond of magic, so Warlock or Mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To end my starvation.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

That you only take in members you've reviewed, confirmed as decent roleplayers and have personally accepted. I believe that's a rule, if not I apologize... Writing this profile quite late and I'm not conscious enough to navigate all the topics to find the rule book. A friend tells me there's also something about profiles needing to be accepted in order to exceed level 50, which I admire in that it directs people to focus on roleplay rather than outside, levelling-required goals.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The sky cried, lightning and thunder littering the horizon as droplets poured onto the shadowed, leather hooded figure. By size, he was slightly shorter compared to the typical Human build of average, with a posture pristine and full of grace. There he stood, outside in the descending rain upon a garden with violin in hand, silence from his lips compensated by the flawless, sorrowful melodic tune from the instrument. People gathered by the window behind him, pressed to the glass as their ears followed the sound, then surprised by his indifferency to the weather. For a short while it went on, until the adolescent male drew down his hood and disrupted his playing - taking a moment to view the musical piece, he then disregarded all thought of his previous action... Throwing the object to the ground where it splintered into shards, his now quiet footfalls leading him back inside the manor.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

If you disagree with anything I've stated, I apologize and remind that it was late. I expect I've missed one or two things out per usual so please feel free to comment, I just hope I'll be given the chance to correct them afterwards.
Welcome home! >.< Haves lotsles fun!
Mwhaha! I've been warned for your coming, welcome! :mrgreen: If you need any help, be sure to poke any grunt.

Also, join /chat and /barrenschat (for sanity loss) Hope to catch you in-game soonish!