Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Phishing for some Rp.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost:
Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been a gamer for years and I've played retail WoW for years as well. I play many games on PC and many many games on the 360. I'm 9 season running MLG champ of CoD4 of Live. Soon to be 10th :D(hopfully) I've been with WoW since the Beta, and i read alot of lore on it just cause the stories are pretty original for Blizz's creation team. Heard this is one of the better
servers so i came here. Im an avid roleplayer. Been playing with it since i was 9 so i have some years under my belt.

What country do you come from?
I was born in Russia in Lovozero, and speak Russian pretty well. Im slightly rusty though. Havnt seen my homeland family in years, but i live in the USA with my father.

What is your primary language?:
English, secondary Russian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Read an article on it in game informer, and tired out beta. Been with it ever since.

What made you seek our server
over others?:
Heard it was one of the better ones. I've tried a couple Private servers in the past, many were let downs.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
I enjoy my occasional serious ones with thought out storyline, but i also like the funny ones, pun-stick comedy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Paladin, Bloodelf. Paladin, cause i followed Arthas's journey, and i love the symbolism behind it, but bloodelf, because they are sexy >:D and their struggle made them seem more of a race that fought to power through their intellegence, which kinda relates alot to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well set up system, responsible and responsive GM's. Good up time, firm rule.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The No God moding rule. I hate people that want to play off lore already written. RP is ment to be original and excersize the mind. Those that choose to play at the "Brother of Arthas" or "Son of Illidan," Just kills me, and the originality.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
White. It was the color of the room his amber eyes set upon, but it didnt seem like a room at all. It was vast and expansive, yet confined. There seemed to be no walls, no ceiling, no floor, just a surface he walked across that was firm. His skin roled in a shiver, from the nip of the chilled air in the so called room. He closed his eyes and sat, cross-legged. "How to get out?" he pondered aloud.