Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: <--pwnage Rper.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
8) I've been Rping for 2 years and I've been to many different Rp servers like Echeloned witch was very annoying because there we're so many idiots there who just couldn't do anything right, also I began trying to Rp on retail its okay its just the people there who did to much dumb stuff as we'll so I've been searching the web for a Rping server and It took me about 30 minutes and this server caught my eye.
And yes I am familiar with many Rps like Kingdom, Survival, and Village and a lot, lot more then most people I have to admit there are some good Rper's on other servers but there's to many Goofs.
So I'm just Hoping that this server is good to the point that I actually feel like I'm part of the game I don't take it to serious I actually play soccer for my school and look forward towards a scholarship so I don't get into a lot of drama stuck Rping.
I point out sometimes if someone says Sup or Yo in a Rp that its not right to say that because this IS WOW a SERVER FOR MAGIC AND LORE, NOT GTA4.
I understand if someone just doesn't understand so I'll just Go along with it in the Rp but if it gets out of hand I will just leave without a comment.

When ever someone offends me I just go ahead and say Sounds great and pay no attention for any reason unless they spam me -.-....

I respect plenty of people but I go about the Motto Treat people as you wish to be treated and I know and everyone else knows, even if they say we'll I won't to be treated bad anyways, we'll guess what.

"There's NO!] reason to treat someone bad even if you wish to be treated that way..
And respecting someone is not an Independent Variable.
Welcome to CotH friend! I hope you get some good time here :D

But calling yourself a 'pwnage RPer' is kinda...arrogant....
I suggest reading over the rules, forums and stickies. We have a mandatory introduction template.
Kindly expand your introduction a bit please! Check the stickies. *nods sagely*
Yeh you know, I agree with this guy, on Echeloned wow, in certain areas you can find great rpers, but the magority of them have custom items, and dont know how to rp, so in that the only way to find a good rp is to get in a guild that involves a test showing you have experience, thats what I like about CoTH (not that im in it yet) but that you have to show beforehand that you can rp before you can even get on the server, and thats cool, because that shows that anyone on the server can rp and won't ruin it for the rest of the people... unless they are just being an idiot...