Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

My name is Natasha, I am 28 years old. I love wow. I love to read, paint, and write poetry. I am currently a college student studying business management with an concentration on human resources. I am married and have been for 8 years. I have an 8 year old daughter who also loves playing wow.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I speak English,and I am from the U.S

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started playing wow a few years ago. My roommates were completely addicted and I thought they were crazy. But as soon as I created my first character I was hooked. I love how interactive the game is and how much control you have over your character. I havent been able to stop playing for more than a few days at a time since I started. Yes I know I have an addiction but who doesnt lol.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I have been looking for a great RP private server for quite some time. I have yet to find one that really lives up to what I have come to expect. I think your server looks like a great quality server. I don't like the servers that just hand you everything. I believe one of the best things about wow is working for what you get.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

Well it just depends on my mood. Sometimes I just like to roam and see what I can find that might interest me. Sometimes I like to fight and build up my characters experience. I do like to do somethings in small groups. So, it really depends on my mood and what I feel like doing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I am usually a hunter or priest. I prefer either the blood elves of undead. I have used these types for soo long that I have really come to love what they offer.

What are your expectations of this server?:

The ability to roleplay and meet new people and have a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I really like the respect rule. It is so important in games such as wow to have respect for other players so that everyone can have a great time without any hassel.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Octavia is exploring new territory and suddenly becomes surrounded by many strange, unfamilar beasts. She thinks to herself" okay this is where all my previous experiences come in play, just fight until you can't fight anymore". She prepares herself for battle. First, she pulls out her trusty bow, "hopefully I can lower their numbers to make this fight a little more balanced" she thinks. One, two, five, eight, tweleve picked off. The beasts begin to close in "time to switch to my valient sword" she thinks to herself. She quickly starts swinging her heavy, sharp blade towards the beasts. She can only hear the clanking of her sword and the howls of the beasts, the sound is overwhelming. Suddenly all she can hear is her own heavy breath. It's finally over, all the beasts have been killed, time to move on.