Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: GHI: LUA Scripter Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working up a project for GHI, something to benefit the server as a whole.

The only problem is that I have absolutely zero knowledge on scripting. While I could learn, it'd take me a while to get it sorted.

Are there any scripters with a good bit of skill, who can help provide me with some generic scripts that I require, along with some details about how to edit the particular spots I need.

An example of this would be:

A script that, when you use an item, the screen gets a bit blurry, and perhaps has some color effects around the edge.

That's a rather generic effect, and the part to edit could be for the colors. And that I can manage.

If anyone is interested in this, send me a PM. I'm not at liberty to discuss the project to any but the one helping me, a then only to get them an idea of what I need done.

I can make this work with zero scripting. However, with the scripting, the entire thing goes up several ranks in quality, and that is ultimately better overall.
Let me know more of what you are trying to do, and I might be able to help you out
I sent you a PM on the matter.