Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player i love roleplaying in general, wide open town areas, pretty outgoing and fun to talk to. :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My birthplace is in Canada, which is where i still live, and i speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friends showed me it, so then i decided to give it a try, and i liked it, so now i play.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a roleplaying server and i found this one, it looked like a great server with fun people so i decided to join it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like different kinds of roleplays, usually ones with alot of action, but some times i just like relaxing ones in small towns and stuff.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favourite race would have to be Night Elf, because they can go invisible at any time while not moving, and my favourite class would have to be druid cause they can tank/heal/dps.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are that it may be a great server, fun,nice and warmly GMs, with some great Roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Most appealing rule would have to be Maturity, there are alot of little 12 year olds that like to be rude and ignorant to everyone else who actually want to play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Her eyes turned such a pure silver they nearly faded to white. I had thought her anger had reached its limit when that strange man was killed. I had thought she would have no more room in her for fury.

I was wrong.

When she walked into the room, He was asleep and I dozing, enjoying the warmth of him pressed against me, stroking his hair lazily - in short, we were the very picture of a pair of lovers indulging in the relaxation that comes only following sexual release. Which was, of course, precisely the case.

I do not know how long she stood in the doorway, staring at us, picking out details and evidence - though what evidence she might have needed beyond the sight of us in each others' arms, naked, I do not know.

I only woke fully when she slammed the door closed, and was barely fast enough to field the plate she snatched up from the table and threw at me. For a split second, I was in fear for my life - She certainly posessed more than enough power, even then, to obliterate Darin and I both with a single gesture.

But the plate was all she threw. Instead, she stalked over to the bed and glared at me, and I was forced to meet those eyes. My stomach flipped in protest. I had never seen such animal fury directed at me.

"Just what do you think you're doing, Haraloin?" She spat my name in true Elvish fashion, not the familiarity of long friendship but that of contempt and lack of respect. "Get up - get out. NOW."

My temper has no concept of danger. It is amazing I lived to puberty, much less through it. I shoved the plate back at her, forcing it into her hands. "I will not."

She leaned closer, her skin as pale as alabaster. If it had not been for the pounding pulse at her throat, I might have thought her a living statue of the finest marble. She hissed, "Same-sex pairing is illegal in Nevall, you idiot!" A long finger stabbed toward the floor and the common room below. "If they'd caught you, the best you could have hoped for is that they'd run you out of town naked!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. All set and ready to roleplay. :)