Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, i am a college student. I recently came back to World of Warcraft after a year of hard studies. Roleplay is my way to get away from the endless farming on the Retail pve servers and the difficulties of life of course. The games I have played are WoW and Dofus, a 2D mmorpg.

What country are you from, what is your primary language?
I am from Greece, my primary language is Greek but i can speak English well.

How did you hear about us?
Like i mentioned above, roleplay is a good way to get away from your worries and at the same time enjoy yourself with people. Although i pay my subscriptions for Retail WoW their RP servers don't satisfy me. The majority of players i meet on retail are unfriendly, rude and some times even inhuman. I couldn't enjoy myself under these condition and so i begun searching for a private roleplay server on the internet through google. I finally found Conquest of the Horde after typing "wow private rp server" in the search bar and after reading the forums i decided to apply.( I hope i am accepted ).

How did you get into Warcraft?
I tried World of Warcraft for my first time on my cousins computer, before any expansion was released. Some months ago i bought a good computer and so without a second thought i started to wonder what class i should make.
What is your favorite class/race?
My favorite class would be something that reflects a shadowy figure, a lone person sitting in a corner spectating the world and its ways. I believe the race that reflects this would be the Undead. As for the class, it should be rogue: remaining hidden in the shadows, waiting for their victim to approach and meet their blades.

How did you get into RP?
I don't really remember how it happened because it happened a long time ago. It was a random discovery of the moment.

What are your expectations of this server?
I only expect that there will be a friendly and mostly kind atmosphere to roleplay in. I believe this server has been successful in this area judging from the rules and FAQs.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
Yes, i would actually like to let you know that i am not the kind of RPer that would make up a story for a crowd, or be of any leading or important role like the one of a General of an army or Shan'do ( like the elves call it ) of a Druidic community. My role is the one of a spectator, a silent figure in a tavern, a lone traveler passing by a village for supplies etc... I do like to socialize though and i am looking forward to this.
Welcome to the server!

Always good to see more people from foreign countries here! And your English is very good, might I say.

Hope to see you ingame some time!
Is it just me or did he skip out on the story...?
Welcome dude

HeroLief Wrote:Is it just me or did he skip out on the story...?

I suppose 'tis just you. :p
Welcome to the server! :)