Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ethleias introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am first and foremost a LARP'er (live action role playing.) and most a roleplayer. I have been in fantasyworlds since I first picked up a fantasynovel at age 15. From that day I could not be a normal human anymore.
I got into roleplay about 4 years ago, at age 21. I have participated in around 30 LARP's and 10 so called, normal roleplays. I primarly playes the evil characters but my main goal with roleplay is to make people have a good experience. One thing in particular is that Im not affraid to sacrifice my characters if it will make the game a good experience for others, my characters have died about 20 times on my LARP's.
More personaly about me, I am a girl at age 24 (soon 25 i december) who is a catcrazy (got 4 ragdolls), energetic, talkative and stubborn person. When I roleplay I usualy talks alot, I am friendly (even though I play evil characters I dont go and be OOC evil on people.) and I love to meet new people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from sweden and my primary language is Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft about 5 years ago with WoW and now I also play alot of Warcraft III frozen throne.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The primary thing is that a friend of mine (bovel) recomended this server and the second reason is that I am looking for a serious RP server with high demands on their members.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I am a big action fan although I also can enjoy a nice tavern roleplay. It all depends on the people I meet and what mood I am in that day.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race i Orc, why? Because that is my favorite LARP race to. (look below). My favorite class at the moment is rogue because I like to be sneaky and have hidden agendas but I also have become fond of the druids because of their versitality and their bonds tho the nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations is a high quality roleplaying experience with nice people and great stories.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect is the one who appeals the most to me because I am a person who am tired of the people who just live in this world to have an opportunity to diminish other. I cant stand people who dont show respect. I belive this comes from my own personal quest to join the military.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
An orc enters the tavern, she notice that heads is turning towards her. She understands that the reason they are looking at her must be her big stomach. She is pregnant. One of the other orcs in the tavern pulles out a chair for her. She is stunned by the kindness, this is the village that turned against her ages ago when she left on a quest for the one for her. You may think that looking for your loved one shouldn't be something that would cause you to be trown out of your village but then you don't know that her loved one is an bloodelf. How could their love ever be accepted?
She sits down on the chair not sure about if it was a kind gesture or if it was to get her close so they could get ride of what in their eyes is an abomination and in her eyes in an blessing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing more than orc love is possible (im the tiny one...):

[Image: album_209_6.jpg]
O.O

MY EYES!!!

But really,

WELCOME TO TEH SERVER!
Orcs need dem luvvin's too!
:shock:

MY EYES! THEY BLEED!

GHAGHAHHFLAFHHGLAHHH (etc. More dying noises)

Welcome to the server!
Hehe thanks alot :) Yeah love *insert large smile*
Don't forget Trolls!

but yeah let orc love spread. steaks in boar fat for all!
HEEEEEY!

*pats his pet orcs Sirith and Sharkû Aber and says in the Martha Stewart way;*
"For that perfect glossy boils make sure you hydrate them often and make their diet mainly mushroom based."