Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bigboss14's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well there's not much to say...I've always loved 2 things. And those are videogames, and roleplaying/acting. I even, when I was younger, roleplayed with out any type of electronic.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the U.S. and I primarily speak english...although I know a little Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always have heard of World of Warcraft. Me knowing what it was already about before even getting it. I've played Warcraft III and Warcraft III:Frozen Throne. One day my brother suggested that I try out WoW for a bit. So I did, and ever since I've loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I got sick and tired of people screwing up rp realms so I decided to find a server with atleast one realm that knew how to rp. So I googled wow rp servers and found you guys and so far from what I'm seeing from the this site, I think I'm going to have a good time.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all roleplays. I like to experience them all, so I can improve my roleplaying skills.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well...I don't really have a favorite race and class. I like to experience all roles.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't really expect anything but to learn and improve on my skills of roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule about respect. I believe everyone should have a bit of respect for eachother.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In a land far away, where things that you imagine exist, lives a young man will one day affect this world greatly. His name is Vallius...

Ever since he was a young boy he has always stood up against bullies. If you need protection from some brute stronger than you he would be there to save you. He never gave up, and never broke his promises. He always care for the weak. But one day fate took him away.

He was drafted into the army. The first time he killed someone he became scared. He was forced to kill innocent people, men, women, and even children. After the first slaughter he was involved in he broke. He went on a killing spree and killed everyone who he saw killing the innocent.

Eventually the army took him and imprisoned him. He was put in the cruelest, the darkest prison. The prison was used for soldiers who refused to do their jobs...or worse. Vallius was in this prison for 8 years. After his eighth year he did what no one has ever done in years...Escaped.

He led the riot that overthrew the prison. This was the first of many victories. Vallius' name was passed down in many stories and legends through generations of people. He was the one who stopped the tyrany of King Calenir I. He was the one who gave the people of Leyolind hope.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None.

Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding.
W-w-w-w-WELCOME!

I think it's a shame that no-one replied to your introduction yet.
You seem like a real nice guy!

Quote:Well, I got sick and tired of people screwing up rp realms
Makes me happy

Quote:I don't really expect anything but to learn and improve on my skills of roleplaying.
Makes me happy

Quote:I believe everyone should have a bit of respect for eachother.
Makes me happy!

But hey, who am I?

Now, I can't be all positive.
Your story wasn't that strong, so you might want to ask people what they think of it and perhaps give you a few tips.
That's what I do mostly (as I suck at writing stories to 8<).
I liked the concept of the story, coming from somone who loves to write, but I think there should be more description in it, at times you could have described characters much more, so that the readers imagination takes over, because from what I read, I could imagin somone, but it was a vague imagination, I could assume he had black hair, pale skin, and a goatie from that story, xD It was great, but with a bit more description people would love to read it.
It's just an introduction story Darkestjesty. ;)