Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: gnomeboy's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
i used to play regular WoW, but i had too many problems with my account so i decided to play a private, i like to just relax while i play and have fun. i wanted to go on an rp server because i used to do it and thought it may be fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
i am from US and i speak english and some spanish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
my friends told me about it so i checked it out and i liked it.

What made you seek our server over others?:

i wanted to find a good rp server and i googled yours and it loks like its really good set up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
i enjoy lots of different rp, as long as its a good topic

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
i like trolls on horde cause theyre just cool lookin and i like gnomes on alli cause they are little guys who can whoop butt.

What are your expectations of this server?:
to enjoy just bieng able to rp with good people

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the one about topics, i think it would really mess up the server if you talked about inapropriate stuff.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
there was once a turtle named sam, he lived in a magical forest in doodleland, he grew up and became a wizard, one day he heard of a magical stick that makes you super powerful, he went on a journey to find it, he fought monsters of all kinds, he finally reached the top of the mountain and opended the chest that contained the stick, when he opended it it was there in its glowing greatness, he grabbed it and lived for many centuris in peacxe. the end

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope
First and foremost: Welcome to the server!

There will be a lot of people here which you can RP with, though I advise you to polish up your spelling/grammar a bit.

Examples:
- Capitalize your i: Ish'nu-alah, I am Commander Nai Starsong.
- Try to give a little more depth to what you type, from what I see from your intro, I think you're a bit straight forward.
Quote:What are your expectations of this server?:
to enjoy just bieng able to rp with good people
Do you understand?

Now, I don't want to sound like a grumpy grandpa so:

WELCOME!

p.s. USE MOAR TURTLES! 8D