Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: an intro hmm?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well i played the retail game then tried some private servers. most of which seemed a tad bit awful. I'm just looking for something new and exciting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from the USA and i speak english a bit of spanish and a bit of latin.

How did you get into Warcraft?: well my uncle had bought the other warcraft games before WoW and i played those all the time. so when wow came out i kinda fell in love.

What made you seek our server over others?:
alot of servers were repetitive so then in decided maybe i should broaden my views to abit of
RP play since ive only tried it a couple times
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any type of role pley that would make me feel like i had another place to go when life gets stressful.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: night elf druid. mainly cause in real life i love to garden go free lance runnin thru the woods near town and i have a soft spot for animals and life in general.

What are your expectations of this server?: hopefully a friendly place where i can be free to be open-minded

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. i feel its important to be able to deal with people in a calm view and let people enjoy them selves with restraint ofcourse.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Eight years ago i had owned a horse named jiffy, to whom i had loved with my heart dearly. for 2 years I had spent my days enjoying the company of the old grey mare. Sadly though this had to end for i had to go back to my home in texas,but i told jiffy that i would come back for her when i had persuaded my family to get a ranch so i could keep her thier instead. a year went by and no ranch was to be owned by my family. so i decided to go and see jiffy so that i could make sure she was ok at the old ranch in mexico.when i returned to my place in jimenez i discover that a terrible storm had sept by before i came and that jiffy was cuaght out in it. she was deathly ill and seemed to be to sick to shake it off. i was soon in a state of dipression over my dying horse.Then i decided to stya until the day that she would pass on.Finally one night i woke up from a terrible nightmare. in the nightmare jiffy was suffering more than i could imagine. this left me in panic so i checked on her. when i walked into the barn i found jiffy laying on her side breathing heavier than i had ever heard her breath. i knew this was the moment of truth. i began to cry, holding jiffy's head and petting lovingly in hopes of a positive reaction. none came to me and in minutes jiffy breathed her last.. i slept thier crying until morning when my family pulled me from the corpse of my beloved horse. after that afternoon i came to the realization that she was in a better
place an d that she ready to go. so to this day i celebrate her memory.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
i type a bit slow sometimes
WELCOME TO THE SERVER.