Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My first introduction :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I like the Time playing Warcraft 3 and Frozen throne with my friends. I find the stories that occurs in the world of warcraft interesting and I like to make up my own stories when I am making RP for my friends :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was Born in Denmark (A little country up north) and I speak clean Danish but I am also good at speaking other languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I had a friend that showed it to me in around year 2006 and then I just had to play it. I was playing on common servers while also trying out the RP servers, wich I thought was fun. I also began to draw a lot of the characters from the WOW universe (that was hard!).

What made you seek our server over others?:
One of my other friends told me about this server and I found it very interesting so I hoped that I could play along. I haven't searched for any other RP servers like this.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
I can play alot of things like a Bum, Carpenter or something else but what I REALLY enjoy is playing an adventurer like person....one of the Good guys who loves to search out the highest mountains or deepest dungeons :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Though one....I guess my Choice will be Night Elf since they seem so cold hearted and then again they fight for justice and protects their lands
Favourite class must be a Warrior since they are the easiest classes to play (If you ask me)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I hope to find fun events that I can join and then just build up my dream character :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I know how to deal with problems in an adult way and stay calm when people are bad or childish against me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was on my way to Aldrassil to get some evenia leafs for my father, Aranima, who was a respected Druid in my home town Dolanaar. I was passing by the Starbreeze village which my father always had told me not to enter.
When I got to the Gates of Aldrassil I was confronted by some Guards. They let me through the gates and I passed on to the House were Lady Menaandri lived and sold her different Herbs.
I asked her nicely to get some evania leafs for me and I got 60 grams for 2 silver coins. Then I ran back to Dolanaar with the herbs to my father. On my way there I got Seduced by a beautiful rhythm of music I walked against the music and didn't see were I walked to until it was too late! I was in the middle of starbreeze village surrounded by corrupted Furbolgs. they all looked at me and I was just standing still....until I noticed that Their leader was the one who seduced me here by the music of his flute. I was almost crying but I found courage in myself and began to run into the woods.
Of course the corrupted Furbolgs chased me there and they overran me and hit me down...I was now bleeding from my back and I gasped for my breath...while I was lying on the bottom of the woods without knowing why this was happening to me or how it was going to end, something happened...A Moon sword was flying through the air and slashed through the 3 of the corrupted furbolgs and killing them in a instant. It was seized again by A Warden of the Darnassus League. She was alone but still strong enough to fight all of the Furbolgs alone. She rode on her Saber Cat and Killed all of the Furbolgs. In the end she was confronted by the Leader and he tried to play his musical tones so he could catch the Warden in his power.
But The Warden seemed to be immune to this power and successfully killed the Furbolg leader. Then she came to me and lifted me up on her Saber cat and rode me to Dolanaar. I was embraced by my father when we arrived and he realized what had happened to me. I was getting healed by the towns priest and was good to go once more, but the scar on my back would last forever. I was saying goodbye to the warden who saved me as she rode off to Darnassus. I never saw her again...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I am not that good in grammar but I hope you enjoy the story any ways.
I hope I can join since I am a big fan of RP and fantasy ^^
Nice story and Welcome Tobeysan I hope you enjoy it here