Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Noodle - Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well first of all, myself as a player, i like to indulge in depth into a various amount of roleplay scenarios. Though personally i like to connect with the players on a personal level.

Aside from that i do enjoy a spot of action and war based roleplay involving...well war in a matter of a word.

Though overall i am what some people might call an Omni role player, meaning i can fit into most RP scenarios quite well.

I like to play a human or a Sin'Dorei/Quel'Dorei depending on options available to myself, simply because of the lore rich back ground of the races.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I originate from England and my main language is thus English, though i can speak french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Back when warcraft 1 came out, oh what a glorious day that was. Though originally i preferred the old Warhammer games compared to Warcraft based games. I initially had doubts about WoW but after getting the trial i was convinced otherwise, i still play Warcraft 3 now a days, mainly the SotDRP games.

Overall it was the Lore behind Warcraft that really got me into it. Such depth about the stories, A particular favorite is the Ashbringer comics.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Mainly, i have friends here who have highly reccomended this server, Speaking in truth i like to Role play at a lot of servers as i like being diverse and some servers do not offer what others do.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Typically any roleplay but War base RP is a favourite of mine.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Humans: Simply because i can roleplay myself, My stereotypes against Orcs and the horde can come to life and i love the lore behind humans. Overall i rate the Human the easiest to Role play.

Sin'Dorei: I love the Sin'Dorei's personality, The "I'm better than you" Trait is something i love weaving into my Roleplay. The rich background again into the history of the Sin'Dorei and of course the Quel'Dorei.

I like playing the Paladin Class on these two chars, as myself; i am religous and i can never player the true 'bad' guy, my character trying to be the nicest he can to a certain threshold. I despise the 'old' horde.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect nothing of a server so i can not be let down. I merely go to these places in search for roleplay, nothing more, nothing less.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like to adapt to the rules of the no Metagaming, godmodding, being a ****take.

Though i also use my own rule. Respect. Treat others the way you yourself would like to be treated.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Captain Alexander stood before his men, His heavy steel longsword in one hand.

"Today, you will make history! Today you will make the future!" The Captain bellowed to his men, Sixty heavily armoured soldiers all with broadswords and kite shields stomped upon the ground, there heavy plate boots creating a solid "Dunk" With each stomp, the soldiers stomped in unison.

"We stand here, on the brink of being conquered by the heathen Syndicate and the gruesome ogres who seek to claim our homeland!, Well no more i say! Your hopes and dreams need not go into the darkened unknown! Tonight let us reforge our future and fight for our a past! Let us bring glory to Stromgarde once more my brothers and Sisters!"

The soldiers cheered and jeered there captain, the banner of Stromgarde flew high and the soldiers charged.

The Syndicate soldiers looked up at the mass of Human warriors and the scores of dwarfish riflemen along the walls.

"Tonight, is our night!" Captain Alexander screamed as he brought his longsword down into a Syndicate bandit, the blade ripping through tendons, veins and muscle, splintering the bone.

The reclamation of Stromgarde had begun.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nothing to add to be honest. Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoy.

Warmest regards and appreciation.

Noodle
Welcome to the server!

But yeah, welcome. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me on the forums!

Remember to join /chat and /barrenschat respectively.

But yea, yum..noodles.