Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Anagrom's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there! I am Anagrom! I am an experienced Retail player with alot of history and i see myself a decent Roleplayer! I am starting to hate the word lol as it is overused, nevermind about that! I am adaptable and friendly, but if i am mad you will get nothing but depresssing Comments from me! I seek to be on some times because i'd like to see how this goes, and if i'm not good enough (nobody's perfect) i can understand. Well that was my introduction, so. I hope you like it! :D
Hey there! You're going to have to use our intro template, which is here, to play, though.
OH! Didn't know! Well it's coming up then!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am good at assuming many roles, i can go from the darkest and uppermost cruel Warlock to a Mana addicted Blood elf, to a rapidly talking Gnome, and i am -the- worst when it comes to PvP

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Denmark! The land of many hills that aren't higher than yourself!
Mu primary speech is ofcourse Danish, but i am almost an expert when it comes to English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well i played all the games from the beginning (Orcs and humans) and i enjoyed it since, and when WoW came out i dropped what i had a rushed out to buy it

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because i love Roleplayers! I love to just interact with people on a whole other plane!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
You had to, didn't ya? Well i enjoy tavern Roleplaying, and i do not mind millitaristic roleplaying, i also tend to like alittle dramatisising, just not too often.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That would be Dreanei Mage. Because i love dreaneis (Anagrom is the name of my 80 retail Dreanei Mage). I love Mages because they're the mystical masters of arcane. Dreaneis is awesome because they're refugee's seeking just to settle and find peace.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well based on what i have been on, my expectations are that everyun' on this server can Roleplay properly

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That we have to introduces ourselves so you don't get a lot of Lollers!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: For about a hundred years ago, there was a village called Suncrown, in this village lived Kharick, with his halfsister Thalarina, who both where children of the village's leader Fallion.
Kharick was a special Child, because he had a strong magical prescence, which his sister did not share, she was a tomboy. And the often dared much more than Kharick, she was also skilled with knives, one day she practiced her aim, when suddenly she found a dull knife, with a strong essence inbound, she picked it up and her mind was immediatly under control of a warlock, that had set up not far from the village, she was told to kill the rest of the village, and so she did. Leaving a disaster in her wake, her father Fallion. Had engulfed Kharick in a magical sphere, protecting him from harm, he was killed as he tried to stop Thalarina, the poor younger brother had unfortunatley seen this, and he was affected of this the rest of his life, he escaped the clutches of his sister, leaving with rations he had and set off for Tranquillien. The end

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, not really no.
I deeply admire that you can speak English so well being from another country. I hope you get accepted, you seem really nice. :)
Thanks! I'm trying my best! even as we speak i'm even filling out Anagrom's Characteristica! I hope it is as good as you think this is! I've read yours by the way, i think it's great, your introduction i mean..!
You know you can log on, you don't need to be accepted. Just log onto the server and create you character!

Contact me in-game, I'll be on Maelstromius, getting a feel for everything.