Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro: Caleb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
My name is Caleb, this will be my OOC name of course, as i plan on playing quite afew characters :). Really, I just make my character's and let their stories unfold, I've never really made a character with a pre thought history but I can usually make something up that sounds good, hehe...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.) United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was actually about 10 or 11 I had been at my friends house one day and his mom had bought it for him, we took turns playing and he handed me a guest past...the addiction began lol XD

What made you seek our server over others?:
The server I usually play on, Archaic WoW, is having problems right now hehe, so I'm looking for another server to play on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy -all- role play ;)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I don't really have one I enjoy alot of the lore for pretty much every race..Although I really like trolls...they just have a cooler vibe in my opinion.

What are your expectations of this server?: Good Friends,good role play, and fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.):
None of them appeal really...I never have problems with any rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Umm, this is going to be bad but anyways:

*Clash!* *PInG!* *Thwaanng!!* The sounds of melee combat ring as an orc and human soldier fight on the battlefield. The look in their eyes, Intimidating as they continue to slash at eachother, *Shisshh!* the human is heavily defended in a large suit of plate mail armor,sword, and shield. While the orc only wears a war harness legguards and mail boots, but wields a large, toothed battle axe. *Clank!* The orc needs to make a huge blow to penetrate the plate armor, but he seems not to have the strength to cut through the steel that the human is encased in. *The human takes a swing from under* *slissshh!*The blade as made impact onto the orc's green skin slicing it deep, he drops his axe and lands to his knees, bleeding from the abdomen. As the human straightens himself and walks closer to finish the orc off..the orc scoots himself back to his axe and as quickly as he can and *whoosh!* sweeps the human to his feet, As the human struggles to get up in his heavy suit, the orc has already inched himself away a good distance from him. *The human stands and looks into the eyes of the orc* The orc has a smile on his face, and his stare spell the word "defeat" into the human's thoughts...The orc grins wickedly as he Says proudly, Lok'tar! *And suddenly from the skies 2 Wyvern riding scouts fly in throwing their javelins in the human's direction.* One makes impact with the human's chest, piercing through his armor and into his heart... He falls, dead. *The orc stands up holding his stomach as it bleeds and looks to the skies* The orcs roars: "For the Horde!" as his Brother's fly down to pick him up and bring him back to safety to have his wounds bandaged...his adventure Only just beginning...

You're going to make fun of me because it was a battle scene not a story, but I enjoyed typing it out lol...For the horde o.o" \nn/

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nothing at all.

Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding. <<<
is that a part of the template?? if so You're welcome for understanding lol...if not, oops
WELCOME TO THE SERVER!

Fun story to read Caleb, tops for that!
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact me In Game on Nai.

P.S. If you're interested in Night Elf RP, maybe the Starsong Unit is something for you!

Spoiler:
The Starsong Unit

*A scroll is pinned on several lightposts in Darnassus.*

Ish'nu-alah my brethren. My name is Nai Starsong, strider for the good and helper for those in need.
The world has minor rotten spots that can grow into major problems.
The problem is that our beloved Sentinels have their hands full on the current major issues and threats.
I am determined to rid the world of upcoming threat and am forming a unit because of this.
If you are interested to aid me in this mission, send a letter to the Craftsmen Terrace Inn including:

- Your whereabouts
- Name and family name

Adress this letter to me, Nai Starsong. I will contact you as soon as possible.
Enshu-falah-nah.

[Image: StarsongUnit-1.jpg]