Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Naz's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I don't think there is much to tell about me, I am really a fanatic for Roleplay, I have always loved the feeling of being "someone else", I respect everyone who respects me, so I think that if I get accepted, we will have a good time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born (and still live in) in Portugal, so my primary language is the Portuguese. About English, I try my best to come up with it as clearly as possible, if you don't understand anything I say, just ask me and I will try to put it up in another way.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I jumped into the Warcraft universe when a friend of mine told me about warcraft 3, like 5 years ago, I have been playing it since that time, so I got into WoW as soon as I heard of it, and sticked to it until now.

What made you seek our server over others?:

My subscription on my WoW account ended, and I am not thinking in renewing it, so well, I was searching up on google, trying to find a good RP server, and this is by far the best I have seen, not focusing on the other parts of the game, but mostly RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy every kind of Roleplay, but I got to say that my favorite one is fighting, as it is in that time that you trully test your skill in reacting to what your opponent does, and you have to do it fast and try that they can't answer to what you do.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I like every race in WoW, for their own way of being, but I guess my favorites are the Undead, cunning and subtle creatures, and the Humans, which I find to be the most misterious race of them all, maybe because that is what we are, and most people dont understand why we do most of the things we do.

What are your expectations of this server?:

What I hope to find in this server is mostly, friendly people who have the same passion for Roleplay I do, so we can all have a good time together, because that is all what it is about right, fun? :wink:

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I find very interesting the faction NPC deaths policy, as most people like to kill guards, "just for fun", for example, and having an IC consequence is a good way to solve that problem.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As soon as he looked out of the window, he let out a long sigh, he knew another day had started and the war was far from over.

"Captain!" a young squire yelled as he ran inside the room "The undead, they are reaching the keep, our men wont hold them out for too long!"

The old man offered the squire a glass of water, as he seemed very tired.

"Calm down Isaac" he said, as he looked at the young boy with a worried expre
ssion on his face, "The undead, you say, how many of them?"

"Thousands sir, we will have to evacuate the keep" the boy replied, trying to hold the tears.

The captain walked around the room for some minutes, thoughtful, then he grabbed his sword and shield, and smiled at the boy.

"Isaac, gather the women and the children, take them away from here, some undead need to be slaughtered." The captain said as he walked outside the room, trying to hide the fear running through his body.

The young squire ran into the armory, grabbed a shortsword, and ran towards the Captain as fast as he could.

"Sir, wait! I want to fight with you!"

The captain turned around to face the boy, looked him in the eyes and laughed "You can barely weild a sword, and you want to fight the undead?"

"I am ready sir, if you die, I die by your side, remember what you always say...As one!"

"Very well then, prepare yourself, they are coming" The captain smiled as they saw an uncountable army of undead, running towards the keep,
Welcome here :mrgreen:
Waelcum to da server-mon!

When you log in, remember to join chat. (/join chat)

And if questions, I shalt be happy to answer!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!