Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Daltor's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the account intro of Darkestjesty. I have another, Gurubi's intro, but I chose to make an orc instead, I may still do the troll hunter, but this is my main...

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

In experience, my rp's actually match my personality, Im funny at times, repsectful, angry, sad, happy, the life of the character I play is almost an identical match to my actual life, So day-to-day rps will change weather or not I have good days or bad.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Canada - Alberta, I speak english and am not currently learning any others.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started by playing warcraft 3 with my friends and my brother, but I never played world of warcraft because I didnt think I could use a credit card to pay (When I was like 10) but when I found out about the game-cards, I bought the game, the reason I play now is, I like to control the life of a person, rather then playing a game such as Warcraft, and trying to control multiple people, I like solo, rather then Armies, to break it down.

What made you seek our server over others?
I almost always played on Echeloned wow, but I don't want to play it much anymore, the server has fayded and has grown boring with all the custsoms and such... But when I typed up "Gm private rp server" Yours was the first to come up, and when I read the forums I liked the way you describe your server.
I simply want a server, with huge player rps, rather then small rps of 5 or 6 people, the old server had different Phases (worlds) so each rp had its own world... and it became boring and I found no reason to stay...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The rp's I enjoy vary day by day. one day I would enjoy a nice battle, the next I may want to do a much smaller more descrete type of rp.. but I am open to any types...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the Orc hunters, they have an essence around there lore that makes you fell angry, and stronger then usual, because of there dialect, there form (appearance), but the reason I like hunters is,
I am a fanatic of animals, so I find a small companion to cary out life with, and experience different events with, is the best way to go about life.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hmm.. really I dont expect much of a difference from the old server I played on, but this server is new, new players, a completely different server, different world based on the theme of this server.
And really thats what im looking for, is something fun, new and can last a life-time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely the Respect one. If there was no repect in any given world, there would be no trust, and without trust you can't ever just lay back and have fun with people.
And without repect people would just be rude, and ungreatful about everything.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As I looked through the small opening in the bush surrounding me, I saw a small gray figure, to far away to see weather or not it was an animal, or just a large rock, as I tryed to sharpen my gaze I lost my balance, and tripped into the vision of the figure. The gray spot grew clear, and in a split second it dashed into the forest behind it, I staggered after the animal tripping over fallen branches, and different things laying on the path infront of me.
As I lost my breath, I thought about the area I was now in, I took in all of my surroundings, I was east of the camp, and the sun was going down, I had two options, I could either stay in persute of the recently formed tracks, or retreat back to the camp in hopes that the rain doesn't wash the fresh tracks away.
Either desision I made could put either my life on the line, or some of my family, if we didn't get something to eat soon we could starve, as winter is nearing and we are running low on the meat from our last kill. I desided there lives were more important to me, and ventured farther into the forest, as I followed the tracks that began to fade, I tried to speed up my tracking.
I soon found a small regergitated piece of food. I thought to myself what that could mean. Either the creature had to rest because the food inside it couldn't digest while it was on the run, or the creature is sick and can't swallow down a meal. I began to hope for the first option, praying that the creature wasn't sick, or this kill would be a complete waste to me and my family.
I left the tracks trying to search for a small area fit for a wolf to rest in.

My mouth fell open and I stopped all movement and blindly stared... It was staring right at me. I could tell it caught sent of me as it began to fear me. It was no older then a year, but was still strong enough I new it had survived on its own for some time now.
It looked curious, but still cautious, I couldn't move, in fear it would run, but it didn't attack, or flee, it was staring at me, almost as if it was wondering what I would do next. I lifted my foot, it drew its head up farther looking proud, as if it senced I was about to attack it. Its lips lifted and behind them, glistening white fangs started to appear, I held for a moment, wondering weather or not to attack.
Then suddenly its head dropped, and it layed down, almost as if the entire moment of the beast preparing itself of an attack was forgotten. I raised my bow. Nothing it never even moved, what was going on? Did it know I was going to kill it? My bow fell to my side, I drew my dagger and stepped closer still prepared to shoot the arrow incase the creature started to flee.
Nothing, I was now less then a meter away, and it just looked at me, I gripped my dagger and knelt down, gently resting my dagger on its side, prepared to lunge incase it chose a sudden movement, still, nothing.
I set the bow down, and with my left hand I rested my hand on the wolves belly, what is happening? Did it sence I had no doubt or fear and realized I would kill it if it attacked or ran? I nudged the wolf.
It raised its head and my dagger tensed on its chest, it slowly licked the tip of the dagger, I held it tight incase it tried to pull it from my hand. Then it stood up and the point of my dagger went directly against its chest with pressure, but not enough to punture the animals fur, its tongue moved from the dagger to my arm. This creature wasn't hostile, it was almost friendly.
I stood up and it showed no sign of fear, what happened next was so shocking my jaw dropped along with the dagger in my right hand.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, Everything I want to know I do, and anything I wish to find out will be done on my adventure in the world.