Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Toshibes Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I am a very dedicated player in the World of Warcraft. I like any kind of Role Play and get into the character. I like playing a Druid in role play because i can do so manything with a druid. I have a level 80 on rp servers and pvp servers in retail World of Warcraft and am very dedicated to roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I come from U.S.A New,York. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of Warcraft because i played the first 3 Warcraft and moved on to World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have bin looking for a full Role Play server after my retail account ran out and i heard about this one from a friend and i wanted to check it out to see what it was about.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
The type of roleplay i enjoy is, Exploration, Action and danger, Tavern, and Traveling, and i will enjoy any other role play i am introduced to.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is a Night Elf Druid, because i have played a Night Elf Druid in retail, and because you can do so manythings with a druid to make stuf interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations from this server is that i have a good time role playing and there are fun and serious role playing guilds.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)respect,
all the other server are respectless,the GM's arent friendly at all wich usualy causes me to leave the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once apon a time a Gnome was strolling along the streets of Strangle Thorn Valle. He was on his way to the bar in Booty Bay when suddenly he sore a book. Now this was no regular book, it was a book from a man called Commander Zalaphil. Of corse the gnome was like "who the heck is Commander Zalaphil" So the gnome whent dont to booty bay and asked a sailor there who he was. The sailor said "You mean Watch Commander Zalaphil?" and the gnome said " i guess" and the sailor said " Oh that old guy hes that kul tiras commander in Tiragade Keep." so the gnome walked all the way to Tiragade keep past enemy lines just to give this guy his book back and all the captain did was, he gave him 1 copper so the gnome slapped him and walked away.

The end :D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)