Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Exion's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Out of characther, I'm a reliable player. I moslty do as other tell me to, if they ask nicely. Exeptions exists ofcorse. I like to be someone in control. Someone who have responsibilities.
But not the one making all the rules and drawing all the lines. If we're talking guilds, I like to be the 3rd or 2nd highest rank. As I am someone who like to get involved in the things that interest me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I am from Sweden, born 1992, and therefore, Swedish is my primary language. But in my oppinion, I'm good at speaking/typing in English too.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
This is actually kind of funny. I started out with the atitude that I hate WoW. I thought it were boring as hell... And that it were to different from Warcraft 3. I like the gaming type of Warcraft 3 so the 3rd person view were new to me at the time. But I hadn't tried it for real.
But, after spending some time with friends that plays WoW, I started getting used to the difference from Warcraft 3 and I started seeing the fun in the game. So I went and bought it. And here I am.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The Role Playing is the aspect that makes WoW fun. It's not fun to only kill, kill and kill as in PvP-servers. I want to play my character and if I am to be honest, I'm curious how it is to play on a private server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I like...well, all kinds of RP. I don't have a real favorite. I just love it all. But if I have to pick one, I have to say romantic RP. Like couples doing something romantic, taking a trip somewhere, just talks, you know, all that.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm, my favorite race must be Blood Elfs. I love them because I think they're beautifull and I like ther culture and arcitecture. I am facinated by the fact that they once have been Night Elves but got banned from Kalimdor as they used Arcance magic even though it were forbidden. Kind of rebellic.
My favorite class is Warlock. Without a doubt. I started playing on one not long ago and I fell in love with the class.
I allso find it interesting that the Warlocks is more interested in the Dark side of Arcane magic, wich sounds kind of evil. they can control Demons, they can control Fire and they can control Shadow magic.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To take part in some nice RP. To meet new friends, to have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Respect...respect, respect and respect. The most important rule in Role Playing. If you don't respect other charachters then what the hell are you doing Role Playing. Respect is the bottom line. End of discussion. :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I woke up this morning thinking: "Not another damn day." but little did I know that this would not be a regular, boring day in Stormwind.
I went out of bed, looking out of the window down into Cut-Throat Alley. "Nothing... Emptiness." And indeed the alley were empty. I have looking down on that street in soon a year. And there is still no one who dares visiting me. I can partly understand them. Who want to visit someone who lives in CUT-THROAT Alley?
They must think I'm some kind of mad-man. Living here all by myself. "The place is a nest for assassins" they told me... Ha! My ass it is! I have never seen anyone. I have never heard anyone.

Anyway, I got dressed. The same clothes as allways. A white shirt. Black pants, black shoes. Nothing special. But as soon as I stepped outseide the door. I felt something weren't right.
I walked out of the alley, feeling the stench of carcass and my mind started to wander off into imagination-land. "What happened? Has anyone died? Is someone or something rotting sonewhere near here? Has the Horde come and had some fun?"
All that I thought, were correct. I walked toward the stench and lastly found myself in the Trade District. And I will never forget what I saw. I saw a huge pile of bodies laying in the middle of the square just beside the big tree. I allmost threw up. The stench was so horrible. And it didn't get any better when I saw my friends laying mutilated in the bottom, at the sides and on top of the pile. At that time, I had tears in my eyes and I cried.

"Am I...the only one left alive?!" That thought repeated in my mind every five seconds as I walked from district to disctrict, still sobbing, house to house, searching for someone alive.
"They must have missed Cut-Throat..." And indeed they had. But as I was to return to the Trade District, I felt that I were being watched.
I stopped and turned around, no one there. But as I turned around to continue walking, I founf myself face to face with an undead, a forsaken.
His foul breath hit me like a punch in the face, and his rotting eyesockets starred empty at me. I could not do anything but to stare back with my eyes wich still were filled with tears.
The forsaken yelled something, and a Tauren and a Blood Elf showed up at his sides. The trio lookd strong enough to kill a city. "Ironic."
The trio had a short conversation as they stood and looked at me with their merciless gaze. I fell down to my knees as they drew their swords.

I felt the swords pierce my body and let out a groan as they stabbed me over, over, over and over again.
I died. But my soul didn't. But I couldn't get out of my stabbed body. I started to panic.
They laughed as they dragged my body to the Square where he pile were and they threw me ontop of it.
In fear, I saw how the Tauren fetched a torch as the Forsaken poured oil on the pile. The Blood Elf laughed, the forsaken cackled mainacly and the Tauren threw the torch on the pile.

My last thoughts as the fire engoulphed me: "Another damned day..."
Then it all went black, and silent.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Not at all, I hope I will enjoy my stay. :)
Welcome to CotH.
I bow my head. Thank you. :)