Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Duff's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Me as a player hmmm i like beeing the guy behing "big boss" more like the consiglieri in the italian mafia.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Romania and my primary language is by consequence Romanian but i know English and a little bit of French well meybe a LITTLE bit of French hehe.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've gotten into Warcraft early on with Warcraft II.I allways liked the Warcraft universe and how well shaped are the characters ,that pushed me into reading more and more about Warcraft .

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well mostly my hunger for RP hehe.To be honest I googled for a private role-playing server and you were the first one I came across .But i did my reserch on you guys, every site, forum pointed this way .

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmmm depends on my mood. I had allways but a little soul into my character .But i like a small group "brothers" .

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Wow hard ... well ... horde side Taurens and Trolls .Why? I don't know i just love them.Frankly my first character in WoW was a tauren and I remained faithful to this race.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mostly to have a lot of funn and why not to improve my roleplaying skills hehe

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about respect. Give respect to recive respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

" He was never very loyal to anything really. He had always been out for the little things in life. Why would such a man be struck so suddenly with passion and abition, it's as if his soul has ... changed " ... the old priest contemplated in the darkness and silence of his chappel. The old man had lived most of his life on the edges of Darrowshire pastoring over the villagers. One man was the shame of the land for as long as he could remember, a young noble of the house of Beylandir. Yet in recent months this young one had started to bring so much charity to the desperate men and women of Darroshire that they worshiped him to say the least. It troubled the old priest greatly.. not only was Beylandir not trustworthy himslef, but his new mentor that he was now never seen aside from radiated much evil from his depths and his name it rang such an strange tone... Kel'Thuzad."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope
Welcome to CotH :)

Hope you enjoy the server as much as I do!
Hehe thank you for the warm welcome