Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Onusot's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Been playing Warcraft since the first RTS game, So I've pretty much grown up with the series, being 20 years old now. Been playing WoW since 04, taken a few breaks here and there, did the whole PvP and Raid thing, but never really got into it like my buddies. I've always enjoyed RPing, from table top to forums. Right now, I'm living with my girlfriend writing a new book, hopefully have it done and published by 2010. Either way, I'm a fanatic Warcraft fan, love the lore, and love everything about WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well, this is really a simple answer, not sure what you expect me to say other then, United States, and yes I do, quite well. Suppose I could throw in I was born in Vermont, and am currently living in New York.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing the first RTS game when a friend of mine got it from his father. I went out and got my own copy and I've played every single Warcraft game I can get my hands on to date. I love the story, the characters, the places, pretty much everything. I've studied the lore like a science, and know more about this game then anyone can possibly imagine.. Well, I may be exaggerating a bit, but even I get surprised by how much I know sometimes.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Can't honestly give a fair answer other then it was the first I came to. I've grown tired of the lack of quality RP on Blizz servers, and was turned on to 'private servers' by a buddy of mine. After reading up about this server I decided I'd give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything really, I would not call myself a casual RPer after all. I completely emerge myself in my characters and the warcraft universe. Meaning I RP whatever comes my way. Should it be a slow day to relax in a tavern with strangers, or some quiet time wandering the forests, or even fighting in the middle of a battle field, I love it all. I normally have strict pre-determined character personalities which I use to decide what and where I will be.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warriors, or rather Blademasters. Mostly because they reflect some of my favorite characters in WoW lore, such as Grom Hellscream, Garrosh, and though he may not have been a Blademaster, Orgrim Doomhammer. Orcs are by far the most lore in depth race available. but I do have to admit, I do liek the lore behind the High Elves as well. Was disappointed when Blizz released Blood Elves for Horde though. /shrug. Ah well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find some decent, continuous RP. I'm tired of seeing so many people RPing on Blizz servers as Demons, or Half-Night/Blood Elves. Basically anything that breaks lore I can't stand, and I hate that Blizz doesn't do anything to support or enforce RP on these servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I can't argue enough how important this is in any environment. Respect others and their works, no matter how much you disagree with them. To put someone down for something they have worked hard on is one of the most awful thing you can do to someone

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Quick background story of a former character of mine. I'll try to sum it up as best I can.
A veteran of the first and second wars, Tosuno was born on Dreanor 30 years before the start of the first war. He served under the banner of the Burning Blade Clan. Being at his prime, and proving to be a powerful warrior and blademaster, he was among the first to enter Azeroth, leaving his pregnant wife, Tysias, behind.

Corrupted, he continued to fight for the Burning Blade until the end of the second war, where he reunited with Tysias, and his daughter who he had not met before, due to her not being born until after his leaving to Azereoth, Aegis.

At the end of the second war, Tos saw no future serving as puppets to the Burning Legion, and reluctantly left the Burning Blade after fighting to protect his family from those who saw them as traitors. They traveling north eventually finding themselves among the Warsong clan in hiding from the human forces in Lordaeron. The family would remain with the Warsong Clan until the death of both Tysias and Aegis, at the hands of human hunters while they were wandering in the forests.

This led Tos to abandon his clan, and in his sorrow, he wondered into the wilderness, eventually ending up hiding in the Swamplands. Though a powerful warrior, his stamina could not withstand the weight of the elements, and the pain within his heart. He was eventually captured by Dwarven mercenaries, and brought to Booty bay and sold as a slave to a goblin slaver.

Eventually he was brought over seas to Ratchet and sold again to an orc woman called Agreya, also a veteran of the previous wars. She threw him into countless gladiatorial matches in the Crimson Ring. It then was revealed to him by an elder shaman that the Aegis, his daughter, may have survived the human killers. He fought with renewed strength and will, and eventually won his freedom after challenging his own master, and defeating her in the ring.

After being enlisted as a soldier of the Horde, he served in again in the Warsong Clan, aiding them in their battle against the Night Elves in Ashenvale. When the gates to Outland opened, he was introduced into the ranks of the Kor'Kron. He has grown in rank since then, yet is growing more and more secluded, often choosing to be alone.

He helped establish the Horde's position in Borean Tundra, after returning again to aid the Warsong Clan. However, he left after seeing to much of Garrosh's father in the young warrior. He tried to search for any more signs of his daughter, but years of war have had their effect. His body was beginning to show signs of his age. He knew he had one thing left: an honorable death, so that he may once again be with Tysias and Aegis in spirit.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just one question, compared to other Private RP servers I've seen this one seems a little limited as to custom race and class combination, which can easily be done. I'm just wondering why such limitations compared to other servers?