Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My little introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I dont really know how to start this off but ill just say alot of things about myself...

Well on the retail (boring) WoW I RP alot. But what I actually do is go along with what the assume I am like when I am on a death knight people usally say something like..."Oh great...another corpse!" then I will just say "I may be a zombie but your a sad little man".

What I love to RP as is a child, But not a gnome but like a young human or blood elf etc. Then I wont have to worry about violance that much. Then I wont get in the middle of battles and killed IRP...then it save's me alot of time for something better or more fun. I did play on a different private RP server but my "sorry excuse" of a brother downloaded alot of patches so I cannot play it and now I can only play on server's that are on patch 3.2.2+...

I have not played on a RP server since about 2 month's ago and this is the only good one I could find so I would be mighty thankful if you would let me in. :)
I dont mean to sound desprate or anything but I could RP as a good or bad character just as long as I could be young...not really the youngest unless were talking age 80+ :P. But just to were I have a chance to live cause if your young in RP its like having a racial talent like...(youngness)-You have a 50% chance of being spared for being no less then a child that know's how to fight.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
well I do not like people who RP as a person who can do anything or kill anthing such as someone saying I shall kill vancleef and I will bring you his sword then! and then they say vancleef is dead then it just screws up RP...
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I am american I was born in alabama and I only speak english and a few words in french.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother made me an account hoping I will play it with him so he does not get lonely so we played it then enjoyed it so we bought the full game and we have played it ever since then and this was around 4-6 week's before christmas.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Its a private RP server and RP is my favourite thing and when I saw that it was called conquest of the horde I thouht that was a good looking server so I tryed to join and now I am getting confused and trying to join now.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy action or adventure RP because I get to go place's and explore with friend's and action because then I can be like an explorer and a fighter so it is fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race or class would rather be a human or a blood elf because human's look good in big armor but blood elves look cool in big armor with hood's and my favourtie class would be a death knight because I find them fun to RP but if not them then paladin's because there great for being a good character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Problably good RP or kindness and great listening skill's.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Well all of them actually "appeals" to me because I follow the rules but the only rule I dont follow is being amean person unless i am being a bad person to someone like a terrorist.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
well I was sitting in a bar with my friend...well he was not my friend he was my slaver. He bought me off of a goblin in booty bay when I was a slave but then a group of undead attacked and killed everyone I just got out because a lady helped me out she was a holy paladin called angela. I was scared I had never seen something so horrible there was nothing but corpse's and blood everywhere in the building but then the lady took me to a boat that went to northrend because I was asposed to be in dalaran.on the way there I stopped by an inn where the lady went upstair's with a man that seemed to be her boyfriend and there was a little girl about my age. We just sat and looked at each other for a bit while I was waiting for the lady. Then I was so angry that she let my home town get destroyed back at the bar that I shouted "hurry up and help me get back my home town! I cannot let it be destroyed!" and she looked at me and said "Be quiet boy. Your lucky I even helped you get out of there alive you brat!" So I stomped out angrily and went outside of the inn and sat on a hill behind the inn overlooking a lake. I was a high elf (IRP) and the girl my age can to me and said "Are you ok?" I just looked at her. She was very beuatiful in the moonlight so I said "Not really but thanks for asking..." She was really nice and she sat down beside me and we started talking I wound up talking about my life and all the horrible thing's that have happened and I started to tear up and she was sorry for me. She gave me a hug and then I just got up and said "Stay away from me...Everyone who is my friend or close to me always die's". About a weak later we went on the boat. We were almost there but the boat hit a large rock and half of it cracked. there was a small passage in between some hill's but it was a waterfall. We got pushed toward's that way and the boat smashed up against another rock and we got stuck in between the two hill's and the boat got split in half. We were fine but the people on the other half were all killed. Me and Angela went off of the boat looking for the girl. Her name was Elea and we were told to go back and look for supply's and we found Elea. Angela said "She is gone." but I did not want her to be dead so I took her to a nearby priest and the priest resserected her. I told Elea "I told you people I like alway's die" and then before we knew it a dragon the size of an inn was flying toward's us! It was attacking us until the surviving warrior's and paladin's attacked it and Angela throw her hammer into it's eye and blinded it. They killed it after a while but then some leatherworker's went to skin it. The dragon was not dead yet. It snorted out fire and spat a fireball at me and Elea so I quickly pushed her into the water behind us and the fireball hit me right in the chest. I was lieing on the ground bleeding. No one had gone near me because of the dragon. They waited about 20 minutes and then a paladin jump on the dragon's neck and slashed at it's face and killed it. Elea boled toward's me and said "dont die! Please dont die! I...I..." Then I closed my eye's. She began to cry as she watched me gasp for air and soon got my last breath and said "I am sorry." then I stopped breathing. I was dead and Elea brought my body to Dalaran and they soon got me back to life. Elea went to see me and we talked and we stayed with each other ever since.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
I dont RP with people who act to powerful and RP an invincible person who can never be killed.

Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding.
Try and read the instructions on how to do this if you don't know. It would involve reading our rules and policies to determine how you play here and what's allowed.
Wait do I have to do another introduction or am I ok? I just dont really know how to actually do an introduction...but if I dont and im good then I need help getting on because I did everything but the introduction I think and when I open WoW and sign in no realm's are on the realmlist.
You will have to edit your current introduction so that it follows the correct format! =)
So I just type more about how I rp or more about myself?
Here is a link that provides all the information you should need to know about the introduction template. Follow along with it and thoughtfully answer or address each question.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8606
I know the story is long but is it ok?