Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: thebmancool's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I am good at world of warcraft and I joined as soon as I saw the Mr. T WoW advert and that was about 4-6 weeks before christmas in 2008. I am good at WoW and im ok with RP. I dont RP as much as I do dungeon's and raids but my brother is good and I just go with him. We usally make identical character's such as being death knight's together or horde or alliance.

If I do join a guild I am good at following order's and doing what I am told. Especially if it involve's killing a gnome or tauren for various reason's. :P I have played on private realm's but one's that are not RP or RPPVP then they get very boring. You start at 80 get all the armor you could ever have wanted but then you have nothing to do. You cant quest because there all bugged you can go on a mount with another person because its bugged and most of all you can't RP or do much with GM's being annoying and throwing you around or killing you.

I am not really good at doing introduction's or anything so I hope this one will be good enough to let me join this server.
Welcome dude, anyway if you wanna feel more welcomed :P have a look at this- http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...=34&t=8606

Thebmancool261 Wrote:............. Especially if it involve's killing a gnome.............
I like this guy :mrgreen:
Hehe thank's :D Its true though! I love killing gnome's try going through gnomeregan on a lvl 80 without laughing when you kill the gnome's on the mecha-spider thing's they blow up and flip around in the air. LOL
Thebmancool261 Wrote:....... I love killing gnome's try going through gnomeregan on a lvl 80 without laughing when you kill the gnome's on the mecha-spider thing's they blow up and flip around in the air.............
Are you my long lost brother? /bear hug
Please remember to alter your introduction using the introduction template which Shane has provided the link for, or else your account will be temporarily suspended until you fix it. Thankyou.
Hey it's thebmancool's brother...he is on a different computer getting a lvl 80 group for gnomeregan on retail :P he will be back later.