Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Roknash's Introduction (With a small player story!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I always tend to help people with problems.When playing retail, I found it hard to get good items and weapons.So I tried to do RP, but people pushed me away because of my bad items and since I were so young Then I found Conquest of the Horde, A roleplay server that were just the thing for me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Norway and my primary language is Norwegian, My secondary language is English and I can also talk a bit spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It started when my parents bought it to me on my birthday. The excitement when the Portal shows up and I log in. Making my first character to venture into a world of magic. It were a good feeling and I haven't stopped playing it.

What made you seek our server over others?
The server were so serious and good! My personal favorite are roleplaying servers. This server looks full of quality and Im excited to roleplay with all of you!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally enjoy Village and adventure roleplaying. I think all of the roleplaying modes are good,but not all of them are deep enough be good.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oh there are quite a few to choose from! I like the Tauren, because they are so peaceful yet so wise and caring. The Orc warrior is another favorite. The Orcs sence for combat and war makes them the perfect war machines. They got much strength, but they are also wise.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be able to Roleplay with greath people and have a good time!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think it must be the Respect rule. That will make every player have a good time and not be harrassed in game. Some people didn't log on to get harrassed, But to have a fun time with you guys!I atleast think it's the most appealing rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

((I really liked story telling so here is the prologue for the whole thing!))
THE NIGHTMARE . Chapter 1
Roknash woke up in Razor Hills, Sweating and frightened.
What he and others just saw in their dream would make even the toughest leader of the horde shiver.
The great Black Wyrm appeared in their dream, Delivering a message.
Everybody was standing outside talking to eachother about the dream. They were frightened.
Azeroth are going to be shaked to it's boundings and the world will erupt.
The time of cataclysm is coming.
After the dream he talked to one of the elders of Thunder bluff asking for help.
As he stepped on to the elevator climbing up on the mesa, He saw Cairne's hut.
He walked inside.
"Cairne, I had a dream, A vision about Azeroth being cataclysmic destroyed.
"Hmm, Young warrior.
You must go talk to Hamuul. He knows what to do. Quickly!"
" I will cairne." He stepped out of the hut.As he walked on the bridges combining the mesas together,
He shivered at the thought of Azeroth being destroyed by the Black Wyrm.
As he entered the Elder's rise. He felt the power of the earth and the nature.
He walked up to the hut where Hamuul resides. He enter and bow for the wise Tauren.
"Yes young warrior? I sense that you are frightened and need answers.
I sense that a great evil is coming..."...
Roknash slowly walked up to Hamuul and told him the same thing he told Cairne.
"That is not very good, Young one..I believe we just got to wait and see the results.
The world may be healed, But the life of innocent people won't.
There is no need to gather troops of brave warrior's to fight The great Wyrm.
There would only be spilled blood of our friends and not our enemies.
We have met many enemies in the last years and this will not be one we are going to win.
I am old and I shall leave thunderbluff to warn the Cenarion circle and the arch druids."
" You got a big task young one. You MUST get to Orgrimmar and warn Thrall. You must also go warn Undercity"
Roknash finally said something " You suggest we wait for the Wyrm to appear?"
Hamuul looked into the boiling cauldron and said
" I believe that is the thing we must do right now, Warrior.
I must prepare to ride to the Cenarion circle to warn them and hear their opinion.
"Then I will go to Orgrimmar, It's a long travel by foot."
Hamuul looked on Roknash and said " Go to bloodhoof village, It lies south of Thunder Bluff.
There you must find Harb Clawhoof and talk to him for a kodo, so you can ride to Orgrimmar.
Tell him that I sent you. Go now warrior!"
"Thank you Hamuul, I will ride to Orgrimmar now.
As he walked trough the golden plains of mulgore an arrow flew before him. He jumped and landed in cover.
He saw Centaurs with bows aiming at him. He didn't know the reason for their attack,but he had to fight them.
He ran up to them and unsheathed his axe. He took a big jump and forced the axe into the flesh of the Centaur archer.
He fell to the ground.
Another arrow appeared and he quickly ran towards the next centaur doing an finishing strike by cutting the centaurs legs.
He took up the Centaurs bow. It were a fine crafted bow, But it were not very powerful.
He took a deep breath and shot a arrow right into the head of the last Centaur.
He sheathed his axe and walked away.
________________________________________________________________________-
I NEED A RIDE! Chapter 2.
When he got to Bloodhoof village. He went down to the river and washed the blood of himself.
He smelled the scent of boiling food on a cauldron. As he entered the village he saw Kodo's tied up under the trees to the west.
He walked over the middle of the village to Harb Clawhoof. Harb looked at Roknash while he walked against him
"Now, Who might you be?" Roknash quickly replied "I am roknash, I were sent by Hamuul."
"Hamuul sent you? What do you need?" "I need to lend a Kodo to Orgrimmar." Roknash said.
" That could be arranged. I suppose you want a very fast one for shorter riding time?"
Roknash looked at the Kodo's and said " That would be great and very kind of you."
Hamuul walked up to a Brown kodo. He untied the rope and said " Come IronHorn,
You gotta ride Roknash to Orgrimmar, Quickly. Good bye Roknash, May you get Unharmed and fast to Orgrimmar.
"Thank you Harb. IronHorn will get back to you."
As he rode trought the barren's hot desert, He looked around him. A pretty place, Pity if it would get destroyed.
Finally he came to Razo Hills and the Kodo dropped him off. " Thank you IronHorn, You may now go back to Harb."
The Kodo nodded and walked back. He climbed up on the hills above the Village and started to walk.
Suddenly a big wall appeared at the Horizon. He spotted a hill and started to run towards it.
__________________________________________________________________________-
APPEARING AT THE GATES OF ORGRIMMAR. Chapter 3
Roknash ran up the hill. There was an amazing sight, His homecity Orgrimmar, But something had changed.
Big steel constructions had been raised at the gate. He feared the worst and ran towards the gate.
Suddenly he heard a Orc yelling "Identify yourself!".
He gazed up on the wall just to see a Orc Warrior equipped with a armor so shiny and terrifying.
"Didn't you hear me? Identify yourself!".
Roknash slowly started to speak"I am Roknash a brave warrior of the Horde.
Let me in! I got to deliver a important message to the Warchief!".
The Orc Warrior suddenly said "Hah! An important message and what would that be warrior?"..
Roknash knew that he wouldn't get in without telling him why so
He said "It's about the end of azeroth as we know it! The message is for the Warchief only!
We can talk inside the gates!" The orc warrior said " Very well then.."
As he ventured trough the gate of Orgrimmar he saw troops of Horde standing with their weapons fighting eachother to train.
Then the orc appeared. "Very well then.
Let's get to the Warchief to deliver your message,But if there are any tricks I will kill you right on the spot" .
After a few minutes he entered Thrall's keep. "Warchief..We got a problem.
The world of azeroth is churning. Something evil is coming. I think The Black wyrm has Awakened...."
" What did you say, Young one?" Thrall looked amazed at him.
" We gotta prepare for battle!" Roknash said.
" I see you already have met my right hand, Saurfang...Back to the case..
The black Wyrm is back? We already have killed Onyxia and Nefarian. Who is left?"
" I have heard about this dragon. I have heard a little history...
The massive monstrosity rises up like a black,
crag-covered mountain of scales and hide.
The head is a spade-like terror spiked with cruel red eyes that shine with a frightening malevolence.
Rivulets of lava and magma are visible beneath the great wyrm's scorched scales." Saurfang said abit frightened.
"Then we must prepare."

((More to come :)))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, Not at all!
Welcome to the server! Hopefully you'll make a Tauren, there should be more! =)
Not to sound ignorant or anything, but how do the orcs know deathwing by his self-created name?

Anywho, welcome to the server :) Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!