Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Baalsethar (Tauren Warrior)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Eric Stanley, an inexperienced WoW Gamer, but an expert Roleplayer. for 5 years i have roleplayed in different games, servers, countries, and has never been punished. I am experienced in most fields of technology despite my young age of 14. I am currently taking Honors English and grammar.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born and raised in the southern U.S., I reside in Central Alabama. Where it's always too hot, or too cold.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had always wanted to play WoW, But I could not afford the game, nor the retail subscription.
My friend Elijah Andrews purchased the game and all its expansions for me, mainly because he's played WoW for so long and wanted me to have the same kinda fun.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was tired of constant PvP and BG's, the tiring, tiring insults that get slung at you. I needed a creative experience, that seemed only THIS server could provide. I'm confident I will get the experience I wanted... being the strictness of the intro system, only trustworthy people are allowed in. I see that as an advantage in-game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind of RP, as long as it is not too combat-heavy. I also enjoy romantic RP, and adventurous RP. These 2 provide in-depth experiences that are just what I'm looking for.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren. I can relate to them. Why? I was born tall. And wide. Like a Tauren. but without the fur and horns. And Hooves. Let us not forget the hooves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Downright awesome gameplay experiences that show acceptance, maturity, and creativity.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The grammar. I enjoy being able to speak like this in-game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: As Baalsethar and his 2 freinds, Kueel'taar, and Laura Greatwind, ride through the barrens on their Grey Kodos, hooping and hollering, enjoying their night ride, A heavy fog begins to set in, diminishing the little lamplight they had guiding their way.
"Damn, I can't see!" Laura spoke." We'd better stop."
" I think it's in our best interest to stop. I feel like this thing could slam me into a tree trunk." Baalsethar replied to her well earned fear.
A faint pitter, patter, ran around them, invoking more and more worry.
"where are we?" Laura spoke, as an arrow flew into her temple, knocking her off of the Kodo.
"LAURA?! Uggh! Kueel! Draw your weapon!Damn, Damn, Damn!"He yelled, just as Kueel'taar became engulfed in a storm of arrows. "Nyaaahh!!!! " He cried, Running in fear, tears climbing to his eyes.
"Curse thee to The Nether, vile demon!" He heard in the distance.
He had nowhere to go. He was lost in the barrens.. with no visual aid. He regrets trying to get Laura to come with him.
All he knew, was that Orgrimmar was east to him... And so he began his quest. Desperately searching for help, food, water, all were scarce in the barrens. After 2 days of travel, and Orcish hunting party was spotted in the distance. He yelled, begging for assistance. Taking him in, hearing his story, they trained him, sheltered him, took him with the hunts, reveled with him during Brewfest, He swore from his disrespectful ways, wishing to start anew.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Baalsethar was 15 during that ambush, but through the years of training in Orgrimmar, he is now 17, but still lacks in his combat skills.
Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde. I hope to see you in-game.
Thanks for the vouch!
Baalsethar Wrote:Thanks for the vouch!
That was not a vouch. At all.