Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MissA7X's (( Etsumii Almanic's )) Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Normally, I'm more of the suffer in silence type. The kind that prefers too keep many things to herself instead of telling other people about them. However, inside I have a hyperactive personality, randomly stating many random things and quotes, and the type to randomly burst out into any song on my mind. I can anger very easily, but, many things don't bug me anymore. I've been roleplaying on many different sites and games (Myspace, Gaia, WoW, Warcraft III) for a number of years now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Oregon, in the United States of America, I speak English, and know very few words from other languages. Such as Dutch, and Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When my family first obtained my ancient relic of a computer 7 years ago, on Christmas day, my sister was the first to ask for our very first game, Warcraft III Reign of Chaos. It was before Frozen Throne came out. She got addicted, and eventually, got me to join in her addiction. After 4-5 years or so, not sure off the top of my head, Jennifer (( My sister )) heard about WoW. Thinking that it was stupid you could only have one character, we went to Fred Meyers, and picked up World of Warcraft, then spending almost an entire night, playing, and eating pretzels with canned cheese. She leveled our first character, Kayladin, to seven, then I took over. I still have her to this day.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I used to belong to the roleplay server of Echeloned, however, that's fallen into a pit of failureness. So I came here, since it was on the Google search list near the top. I hope that this will be a fun server, full of roleplay. However, I also hope there's skilled to medium-skilled, even low-skilled roleplayers, roleplayers of tons of level are fun, because new ones can learn, and old ones can teach!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love Tavern, calmer roleplays, however, I also love dramatic roleplays with action, I normally love all, because they're all fun, and a roleplay is a roleplay to me!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say, either the Blood Elf priest, or the Blood Elf hunter, because Kayladin was a hunter, and priests are just... fun! Though, I'll play any race, any class, anytime, anywhere, any server. Though, I prefer to stick with this one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good amount of roleplay, and not to much of people says "ANY ROLEPLAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!" though, I could understand if none were being hosted. But what I don't understand is, if they're asking for a roleplay so bad, why don't they go make one? Ehh, I'm not one to say.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about respecting everyone on the server, no matter their English speaking ability, or their religion, or Ethnic background. I believe, everyone should Co-exist into one environment. Because we all share this planet, and we all have to protect it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Almanic. The dreaded name. Feared among some, loved among some. Though, that was when Etsumii's sister, Eclipse was mentioned. Etsumii was different, she was a nice and caring girl, the one that would help someone in need, even if they were a very evil person, even if they were a very nice person.
True. Etsumii and Eclipse are twins. Though, they're both very different in personality, powers. Also, a little different in looks. Etsumii, blond haired and blue eyed, normally all guys dream. But, however, make her mad, and her eyes seem to change color. Etsumii is very pale skinned, like Eclipse. Like she's been sun bleached over and over again. Her skin is pale gray. Pale. Gray.
One feature you don't see on her very often is the strange marking on her eye, it's a shape of a diamond. The upper triangle above the eye, the lower triangle below her eye. It's on her right eye.

Now for her story.
Etsumii, was always teased when she was growing up, not by her sister. Her sister loved her dearly, and would do ANYTHING to protect her. But by bullies in the school. They teased her because she wasn't 'normal'. Etsumii and Eclipse were twins, they're mother died when they were born, so they never knew her name.
Their father, was Kishar Almanic, one of the worst killers of their lands. He was a very nice guy, if he wasn't the one killing you.
The Almanic's were a pretty normal family. At first glimpse, it was a fact of Appearance vs. Reality with this family. Eclipse, had a structure of a superhuman, Titanium reinforced bones, and diamond hard teeth and nails. She was super strong, and super fast. She's also could hear and see anything in at least a two mile radius, if she wanted to, even farther. Eclipse wasn't born this way, she had a superhuman surgery when she was nine, because the ruler of the land insisted she did. So she did.
Etsumii, isn't as special. She seems to be able to heal, using the force of light. ((OOC: Yes, just like a Priest[:)) and Revive lost spirits back into their main body. People tend to call her 'Goddess' or 'Healer'. Though she hates being called by those names, and hates being referred by them. She finds it irritating and insulting.
When Etsumii and Eclipse were 19 years old, they were both killed. Murdered, in fact. Though, what sort of object could penetrate the skin of a Titanium-reinforced Superhuman like Eclipse? Easy. Hit her heart or any major organ not protected by bone, she's as good as dead. Also, the major artery's of her body being cut, sliced, stabbed, shot, you name it, can kill her as well. Etsumii, has flesh and bone like any normal human, and any knife, sword, blade, firearm, can kill her easily.
Both of them were shot and killed on the way to their 19th birthday.
Etsumii's and Eclipse's souls escaped from their body, and they found a host, named Kimiko. Kimiko gladly gave up her body to the souls, but Etsumii is the one inhabiting the mind and body. While the other two souls, Eclipse and Kimiko, are sound asleep in her mind. They come out, as seperate human beings, when Etsumii needs them the most.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. None at all. Though I do have a question for that who reads this.
Do you like waffles?
Waffles are awesome.
Welcome to the server! Glad to have you!

Speaking for myself of course ._. :P