Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AriesPwns's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I have normally liked doing more fast paced games, but I started playing World of Warcraft, and I started liking slower games, as they really make the player feel that they have accomplished something once they get to the end. I have always been interested in roleplaying, truthfully, I have not roleplayed a lot, but I have done some, and I like it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States, and I primarily speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft first from finding it through my friends, and I got very interested in it and started learning more about the lore behind why things are like they are. I did retail for about a year, and discovered private servers about a year ago.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to find a server that was made especially for roleplaying, as I had wanted to truly roleplay for a while.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite kind of roleplay is acting like I am an adventurer out and trying to become as strong as he can be while gaining respect and honor along the way.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Tauren and my favorite class is the Shaman. I like the Tauren, because they are big and strong, yet they are graceful and spiritual. I love how they are gentle, yet primal and ferocious. I like the Shaman, mostly for being a great hybrid class, but also because it seems to fit the Tauren the best, along with the Druid.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to go into the server and be able to communicate and act with other players without regret and while acting as if our characters were truly meeting. I plan on taking things slower and actually acting like I am an adventurer, not a gamer who is trying to get to level 80 as fast as possible.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule of being respectful to all others. I hate when people care only for themselves and show utter disregard for the players around them who are attempting to have fun with the game. I believe that respect is a very important thing in showing maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is a story of a simple Human child named Jack. His father worked at the Logging camp, and his mother stayed at home. Jack came home one day after a great day of soccer. Oh, how badly did he want to tell his parents how he had scored the winning goal! He opened the door, forgetting to wipe his feet on the way in. He went to where his mother normally was, and he did see her there. There was blood on the floor and on the chair she was sitting in, and she had a blank, staring expression on her face. Jack grabbed her hand and yelled at her to wake up. Her hand was as cold as ice. He turned around to see his father in the other chair in the same position. Jack felt an arm go around his neck and a piercing feeling in his back. As he fell to the ground, he swore revenge on the man that did this. The family's funeral came three days after. Jack lay in his coffin for five years. Suddenly, he felt wind going in and out of his body and his heart was beating. He kicked his coffin open, and pulled the knife out from his back. Jack noticed that his hands were bony and cold. He found a mirror and saw a decomposing face looking back at him. "I'm coming for you," Jack said to himself, throwing the mirror to the ground and holding the knife tightly in his grip.