Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sable's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player
First of all sorry for any mistakes I may make .I mean on my english .I am a guy who loves playing rpg games. I also prefer to keep things for myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Greece for I primary speek the greek language.I also speek excellent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A lot of my friends were playing wow so I decided to try it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Basically I found it at google and I had no money for the official and your's looked FANTASTIC i said go for it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy going into unknown areas to find anything I can. This gets me excited.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is night elf. I don't known why, I may just like their style and look. As for class I like druids as they are a bit difficult to learn and can take up to any role in a team.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be a server alike to blizzard but in a more economical (free) way.
I also want to have fun when I am playing and never be bored.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. This is very importand for me. Maybe the most importand.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time there was a druid who was to low-lever to learn any form.But then a friend came to assist him to level up. After hard work and days of playing he was finally was the best in the server and capable of taking down almost anyone.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

There are two things you need to note, however. One, you'll need to expand greatly upon your answers and your story, two, please keep in mind this is a Role Play server and not a PvE server (I just wanted to have that clear, I'm sorry if it was unecessary)

After you've expanded on your answers remember to /join chat when you join!
Yo Welcome. Don't worry about your grammar and spelling, they'll get better as you rp around here.

EDIT: And quite I unique story I have to say.