Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sarah/Isilian's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well In real life i am a gamer girl...Ps3/Xbox 360/Pc/Wii/Ds/Psp...I do play them all from time to time,
I enjoy RP a lot...I have loved final fantasy since number 8, I just enjoy RP as a whole, the connections between characters and the people playing them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Australia and i speak english ((Even though i do type fast and sometimes make typos...But no-one is perfect..))

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was watching my cousin play it for a few months after the release and thought i would enjoy it, Which i have..((Besides the flamers and everything on retail...))

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well i have heard a lot about roleplaying on your server and figured i would like to check things out for myself instead of reading about it on server lists and such.

What kinds of Roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the adventuring/romantic type of Roleplay ((Now don't get romance and ERP confused, Never ERP'd before and never will)) Just the exploration of Azeroth when you don't quest or anything..It is lovely...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer Night elf Rogues...Just for the mysterious rogue armor and aura they have...

What are your expectations of this server?:
At first i do not expect much((Introductions and all)) but eventually i would like to RP with alot of people and make a few new online friends..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No tolerance for jokers and flamers...I would absolutely love to be on a server that do not have these kind of people on them...Just simple RP of many kinds...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
IC: My name is Isilian Shan'Relah I hail from Winterspring,Growing up in Winterspring was not a very easy task for many families there...My family did their best to uphold tradition and values along with survival...Until one early morning when i was very little Furbolg raiders attacked Winterspring for no reason...The guards, The men of the families....Everyone tried their best to defend themselves but we where too outnumbered...One of the raiders barged into our house and killed my mother...Spraying blood all over the bed and over my father...But when he heard it happen it was too late...The raider killed him almost instantly after my mother...I knew what had happened from my room and i escaped out of my room window and ran as fast as i could to Darnassus...But before i even got there i was attacked from behind by a yeti...That was the last thing i remembered...When i awoke from being attacked by the yeti i was in Darnassus...No-one knew how i got there...((Yeah it's kinda the short version..Missed a few details but there is her story))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, everything seems to be in order...I will await your reply for acception or rejection.