Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Larweigan's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hi! (I found it appropriate to start with a "Hi!" seemed natural) I'm a casual WoW player but a heavy Roleplayer when I do play. I try to bring enjoyment to myself and my fellow players. I do not focus on levelling as fast as I can but rather just chill, RP and select the odd quests or dungeons that I find entertaining. I'm a social person and OOC, and of course IRL I find it easy to make friends. Don't be afraid of me if I lash out on you IC, I might still like you.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from Sweden, the frigid Northlands. I'm reaching 18 years of age and my primary language is naturally Swedish. I do however gladly converse with outlanders since I speak English fluently and can utter the odd German phrase.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft 3 quite a lot, as well as the other warcraft games. I was late into the WoW trend however but enjoyed the game awesomely when I indulged myself in it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I think the server shows an organized face to the outside world. I came here from a google search but I looked at several other servers before picking this one. I enjoy the way you bother to make people write introductions and such, like this one, to prove that they are mature and reliable people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most sorts of Roleplaying, depends on which character I've selected for the activity. Since they all
-do- have different personalities different things fit them all... differently. I do though mostly indulge in the Tavern-chat type RP, it's easy and you can turn it into something more interresting throughout the conversation.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It shifts. Currently I'm all excited over my Idea of a Night Elf Rogue. Struck shocked with the newly discovered other half of the world. Dealing with Mortality and war. Though still trying to keep morals up and remembering what race one is a part of.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope I'll have a good time here. It seems like a place full of intellectual and mature people. I'm expecting, hoping for an open-arm welcome once I get it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. I've been around this on retail and what I was surprised by there was the obvious lack of it. I like things to be a great and learning experience for all parts involved and I think that people with less skill or knowledge than oneself should be helped and supported, never disgraced.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Nightfall.

Two eyes hovered swiftly from tree-trunk to tree-trunk, the carrier of the eyes could not be seen, due to the time of day. Nevertheless a rasp wheezing noise could be heard as the owner of the mentioned eyes inhaled deeply through his nostrils. When catching and recognizing a familiar scent entering his mind a swift flash of white could be observed as the being grinned with rage. The smell of sweat and filth was ever so faint but the Elf knew he was catching up. He stood from where he previously had leaned against the thick tree and resumed his sprinting into the night. After another third-of-an-hour consisting of tracking and leaping through the thick underbrush, the elf stopped again, this time listening.

The sound of cracking branches, rustling leaves and heavy breathing was heard ahead, his prey tonight was not subtle. The elf crouched under the azure shadows, estimated the distance, sprinted for steps and leaped onto the back of the fleeing orc, bringing it crashing forwards into the ground cover, The night elf, pleased with his accomplishment rammed a heel into a shallow lying nerve in the hock of the brought-down game and chuckled as the orc whined.

"Here," The elf whispered crudely in the greenskin's native tongue. "The game ends, for you."
He then lifted the orc's head upwards and backwards pulling at it's black hair, then elegantly opened artery and air pipe in the neck of it with his dagger before leaving the corpse for the morning scavengers.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Today. It's saturday.