Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Maticl's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Heya! To tell something about myself (not only as a player but also IRL) is a bit hard, because I tend to look at me a bit pessimistic. So let's go on… I'm a very patient player who might be shy in some conditions.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Slovenia. From experience I know that 90% of persons that I meet don't know what Slovenia is… So I'll introduce it to you. Slovenia is a small country in Europe, that is squeezed between Italy and Croatia. As for my primary language goes it's Slovene.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Hmmm…. Can't remember exactly when it was, but I know that when I was a kid my ex-best friend lend me Warcraft I. Through the years I forgot about Warcraft. Until 3 years ago when I was 14 a friend told me about WoW. With this event the gates of Warcraft opened again before my eyes.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Found the server by accident when I was looking at a Cataclysm private server and I stumbled upon the topic made by Mikain about Cataclysm.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly I enjoy a nice relaxed tavern, fishing, holyday or picnic RP. My first RP experience was a war type where I was a solder of light that protected innocents from the scourge under the command of Lady Liadrin. I also like to RP alone, it may sound strange but it's quite amusing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is the Kal'dorei because I can really bond with them. Their believes are very similar to my religion and their culture is just amazing, not to mention history to… My favorite class is the Druid. I like them because they fight for the things that I cherish the most (Nature, balance, animals, peace,…).

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect to get the little pieces of experience that will aid and shape my future life, meet some friends and learn more about the lore of Warcraft…

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The rule that appeals to me the most is humility. In the overall story my part in it will be like a grain of sand on a long beach compared to some other stories. So don't compare my story with others because it still is a equally important as the other one. Those little things that make life worth living are important aren't they? ^.^

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is a part of a conversation between Golhine the Hooded and his young student Keene. This is also a part of my main characters lore.

Time: Few years before the third war
Place: Ashenvale Forest

Introduction: Golhine is trying to teach a young night elf named Keene how to use the energies of Nature. Golhine gives him weekly lessons about natural magic. One of the first lessons was how to connect with the forest…

It's a clear night and Keene is on the way to meet Golhine the Hooded.

Keene: “Ishnu alah master!”
Golhine: “Ishnu dal dieb Keene. I see you're here to learn. Am I right young one?”
Keene: “Indeed! I'm here to learn a new lesson from you.”
Golhine: “So shall we start. Today I will teach you how to bind with Nature from which we, druids, take our mending and protective powers…”
Keene: (interrupts Golhine's speech) Tell me how, I want to learn!”
Golhine: “Patient my student! Don't be hasty. So… Where did I left? Oh I remember it now. To bind with Nature you have to feel the stable and secure energies of earth, restorative powers of plants and the wild unpredictable instinct of animals.”
Keene: “I see.”
Golhine: “If you are ready we can begin.” (Keene nods) “The first time it may take a bit longer but once you get familiarized with the energies it won't take that long. Come Keene follow me.”
(Golhine walks near a tree and sits down under the tree's crown.)
Golhine: “Sit near me young one.” (Keene takes position next to Golhine) “Close your eyes take three breaths in through the nose and out through the mount.” (they slowly breath in and out) “Imagine you sitting under this tree and the moon shining in your face… Feel a wave of warmth pulsing to your face… The warmth is slowly moving across your head to your neck. From the neck to your right arm. You can feel every finger, and you send the warmth to your left arm… From left arm back to the neck and down to your heart. You gently pat your heart and send the warmth to your legs… Your whole body is warm and comfortable. Send the warmth now to the roots of the tree and let it rain on you through the leaves again.”
(After some time)
Keene: “I'm done master.”
Golhine: “Good. You may go now, come back to me next week when you have mastered this lesson”
Keene: “I will! Good bye master.”
Golhine: “Ande'thoras ethil Keene!”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope you approve my introduction :D Can't wait to know you better all ^.^
Welcome to the server.
Cataclysm private server?!?!?! :D
Yea the alpha test (sandbox) is out ^^