Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Olewiz' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a full time roleplayer on the realm of Argent Dawn (RP). I prefer roleplaying instead of PvP and PvE.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Denmark, my primary language is danish and english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Bought it the day it was publiced in Denmark.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because it is a roleplaying server!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds of roleplay!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc warrior: Brutal, yet stupid.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I've good expectations of this server. Really.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity, Language and Role-playing rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the brutal and ferious, yet handsome and clean orc, ventured through the steppes of Tanaris he met a strange little creature. The creature looked at the orc and asked him: What you be doing here?.
The orc quickly responded to the creature: I am on a quest to get a magical gem. Who- and what are you?. The creature answered: I be a goblin. Have you never seen a goblin before?
The orc peer'ed around the desert: Not really. Anyhow, I will have to move on now.
The goblin and orc seperated and wandered off.
Later that day the orc - after several hours of hunger and thirst - reached a big and old gate.
He ran to the gate and mauled his mace at it, as the gates quickly started open, the orc felt something strange. Something was watching him. He quickly turned around, but nothing was there.
He continued to attempt to open the gate, though he quickly felt like someone was watching him again. He turned around and saw a gnome jump out from a bush. The gnome fired two bullets at the orc. The orc bowled over. He was shot and the gnome said: My, -that- was a tall one.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nada!