Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My new account, intro copy and pasted:)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, here you go, my lovely attempt of an intro!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in England, so English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Back in year 8 a friend reccomended it to me, and many years later here I am today!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Not only did I want a role-play server, I wanted a dedicated, mature server with members who take it seriously. This, from what I have seen has met all the criteria!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy it all, from lazy inn roleplay to full on dungeon adventures, I can't get enough!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to go with the ever so 'loved' Blood elf. I find their inner struggle about their addiction to magic rather interesting, or, Troll's, they're accent and way of life is ever so lovely.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting to be well met by a mature, role-play enviroment, no 'lollers', god emoters etc. Just a place where I can enjoy without /facedesking

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
To be honest, all of them which stand. They, if followed, will make the server...perfect, if I can say so myself.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

''Yal'reet there mon'?''

Kuah'nai looked down at his friend Smidoth, his gaping wound bled, trickles of bood hit the floor. Kuah'nai was sure he could hear every drop. Drip...drip...drip. Each one made Smidoth weaker, made him want to head towards the light.

Kuah'nai frowned, he knelt down next to Smidoth, a fellow Troll.

'Dem' damn Humans haz gun' tu far...'

He tried to comfort him, but it was to late. Smidoth arched over and collapsed...
Kuah'nai felt himself fill up, after thirty years of friendship, it was ended by one arrow. He held himself back, gritted his teeth and gripped his blood-smeared axe.

''Ah will have ma' revenge, mon, I will nevur' forget yu.''
Dude, you copy and pasted your intro?

I wouldn't...