Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fredefrisk's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello there, I am a pretty much medium roleplayer, since I also use OOC channels, like the Guild Chat and so on. I usually spend some time on leveling, since you get some good stories by reading the quests, but I also enjoy a good kind of role-playing. I am usually social, but I am also a tidbit shy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from northern Denmark, and I speak Danish. All though, I like English better than Danish, but I am not the best at speaking it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My aunt introduced me to World of Warcraft, wich I played alot. Started on a normal server, but then I got very interested in role-play servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I've been looking around this for quite sometime, but I were too lazy to register. All though, I just told a friend about this, and we started to plan creating an account here. I think I want to join this because I feel very stressed because of the time consuming of leveling, and the indifferent role-players on the Blizzard ones. You all seem like pretty good ones. Also, being in a private server might make my role-play class possible.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pretty much, since everyone has a different personality. I am mostly into civilized role-play, and not like Military stuff all the time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am mostly interested in Goblins at the moment. Pretty much like... Selling special weapons and such, while having a huge Ogre bodyguard. All though, it seems rather impossible until Cataclysm, unless me and my friend can get an NPC likely model. Else I would enjoy being a Rogue Troll, since I've been interested in the Rogue class for a long time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
It seems like a very mature place to be, wich will be great. I hope to see some understanding "GM's", and lots of friends to take care of.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I've been looking around at others introductions, and I really agree with Larwegian's. You should probaly make some quizzes for new ones, so they can see what they are gonna do in different situations.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

About Midnight.
Gasto Gigavolt turns his spanner on the cogs on his new invention. As he is working, he gets disturbed. "Hey, Gasto! What are you making?" Chukky Profile asked. "Me newest invention, arr matey! Gnomish Rocket Boots, arr! Now, do nae disturb me." He has the dialect because he were working alot in Booty Bay once, studying Gnomish Engineering with another Engineer. "Right. The People's Militia are going on another trip to Duskwood. It is pretty dark there, so they would need some more of your Ultra-Violet Goggles." Said Chukky. "Arr, I will be makin' them in a tidbit! Hoohoh." Said Gasto, as he finishes the angle of the rockets on the boots. "Torque tastic! They are done! Now let us test them." Gasto offers them to Chukky, who takes his former boots off, and then the rocket boots on. "What do I do?" He asked. "Stamp three times on the ground.. Fast." And so he did. Chukky ran around in the Dwarven District, and almost didn't have control. Five seconds later, he smashed into a wall, and the boots stopped. Gasto quickly ran towards him, and asked if he was okay. "What a succes! You just need a littlebit of control first." Chukky said.