Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tribal's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well as a player i have played Wow since release ((Ugh a lot of time wasted on public RP servers, What a joke they are...))
I have played a lot of RPG games and i own pretty much every console so i play a lot of video games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Australia and i only speak English ((Our schools are way too cool to make us learn any good languages, German and Indonesian? Really who is gonna use them?))

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin was raving on about it for about 3 months before release so i went and bought it just to make him shut up about it, It didn't work cause he still raved on about it haha.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Two reasons,
One, Got a friend i used to play Wow with on here,
And two, This Roleplaying server actually is for Roleplayers, And unlike the Public RP servers It seems you guys have a understanding of keeping griefers out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly any kind of Roleplay, The RP i would do is Adventure/Unknown ((To explain the Unknown, My character keeps to himself a lot and just wanders off to do his own thing whenever he sees fit, so no-one really knows where he goes, They may see him around in the world but have no clue where he is going or what he will do))

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night elf Rogue, Mysterious, Cunning, Agile,
The perfect balance for any class,
Also the Stealth/ambush type of moves work well too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just to make more friends, Casual Roleplay and to keep in touch with my friend ((She has been wanting me to make a account for ages so here it is hehe))

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance.
You guys appreciate the fact that some people do not Roleplay well straight away so you can get others to help them out and help them improve.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I hail from the Night elf capitol city, Darnassus
My name is Tribal, Most people just give me that 'Nickname' i have no idea why.
I travel alone, I work alone and i prefer it that way.
I do not have problems with others, I just try not to get involved with others just so they can share their problems and expect someone to do something about it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Umm well i was told to add this...So here it is..."I love Cressy" So there it is..
Also my character's name is Unknown for the simple fact i do not know what names are taken at this point, This post will be updated once and if it is approved.
Aww you nub. You are supposed to write it in pink with hearts and pretties.

Oh! And elaborate. :D This isn't retail. :P

A-ha-ha-ha.

Ha.

Edit:
WELCOME TO THE SERBER.
I'd not say you love Cressy... Makes you seem like a nub.

Cressy isn't one to be loved... She's big and scary and uhh... Awesome...? Yeah. That's what I meant to say... >.>

More to the point... Welcome to the server!

Ps: I kid. Cressy is perfectly fine!
Well i dunno...There was that one time...Oh uhh nevermind Heh thanks for the welcome =D
Also an update, Characters name is Tribal, Changed it in my Introduction too ((Doing his last name for my character's first name, you will all find out why soon enough))